The Blog Thread ❤

Imma just interrupt this thread as I drink milk

1 Like

almost done with ep one of my cliche story, and at 1079 lines (it’ll probably end at about 1150 or so) it’s the longest episode I’ve ever written

1 Like

complete at 1174 lines sighs

1 Like

Nice work! :slight_smile:

I can make your hands clap :clap:

2 Likes

http://oldforums.episodeinteractive.com/forum/main-category/general-chat/596554-the-selfie-thread

i actually forgot i made this thread

the pic i posted is from 2015 and really outdated & cringey so in a while i’ll post a selfie of my own… sorta like a glo up???

or maybe a glo down haha i haven’t been getting any sleep in the past 3 years

2 Likes

what’s it called?? i wanna readddddd

1 Like

So guys I bought new clothes and spring break is ending tmr so I was gonna go to school looking fine ya know. But then I realized we’re testing the whole week and we’re only going to 2 class periods each day… so should I still look fine or should I wear something comfier (not that the clothes I picked out aren’t as comfy)

• Look fine anyways
  • Look comfy and dead

0 voters

1 Like

everyone on here is so pretty how do you do it

1 Like

I am a literal sack of potatoes

1 Like

Thanks for passing that to me! That was a cool thread that should be remade! Everyone was and is so gorgeous, too OMG.

i would remake it but i have no idea if selfies are allowed to be posted on here (especially w the new guidelines)

2 Likes

True :frowning:
I will inspect it though!

And I think i have my first ever rant for rant thread,omg

it isn’t out yet and it’ll take a while to be out haha (it’ll be called Dangerous Attractions probably)- it’s a run-of-the-mill cliche story for reads that I plan to end with a twist, but I want to write 10-12 episodes before publishing and publish 7-8 of those to start so I can work at the ones ahead and have some in storage to publish

1 Like

you’re a b e a u t i f u l s n a z z y sack of potatoes then

1 Like

t h a n k y o u it warms my heart to hear that

2 Likes

oof spring break has ended and I have to go back to school tomorrow

1 Like

I’m not prepared

1 Like

:0 mine’s the first week of April

1 Like

;-; a part of me wishes mine was in april but another part of me knows that that other part of me just wants another spring break, not for spring break to be moved

2 Likes