The Blog Thread ❤

Hehe, when does your summer vacation start?

1 Like

June 1st, I think. what about you?

1 Like

May 25th. But it starts around August 10.

1 Like

I’m happy-ish single for now, but like at the same time…I’d just really like to know what it’s like to know someone cares about you enough to make that kind of a commitment with you, to support you and have you support them and to be willing and happy to hang out with each other and be affectionate whenever you can?

3 Likes

OH OH OH HEYYYYYYYYYyYYY

1 Like

Hi Mashia! What’s up?

2 Likes

:wave: Nothing much, just going through my 60+ notifs hehehehe
How bout you?

1 Like

I just finished a three-and-a-sentence page essay hA AND IT ONLY TOOK ME ALL OF TODAY :’ )

3 Likes

I’m probably gonna go pretend to sleep and really just waste the next two hours or so, later forums.

3 Likes

AT LeAST YOU FINISHED IT

1 Like

BYEEEEEEe

1 Like

Mine is 6000+ lines due to the fact that I have to write each episode twice, one with male love interest and one with female ahHHH i cry D:

3 Likes

But good job you finished !! :smiley:

1 Like

I got a double yolker.

1 Like

I did my nails on Saturday and I swear they’re chipped already like all of them how did I even do this

2 Likes

XD relatable

1 Like

I’’m SCREAMiNG MY DAD SAID HE WOULD CONSIDER LETTING ME GO TO SK IN DECEMBER (and I’m not 18 so I can’t travel without them) BUT I WILL BE WITH MY FRIENDS AND if I go I’ll be hanging with my two friends (one is from S.K) and the other said his parents will let him travel alone SO IT’S GONNA BE COOL BECAUSE HE AND I REALLY WANNA GO TO SK

1 Like

It took that long? XD

1 Like

Beowulf is like the OG OP Gary Stu y’all

3 Likes

lil freshies and sophomores campaigning for class office meanwhile juniors already know whose gonna win in advance and don’t bother

1 Like