The Blog Thread ❤

I’m about two and a half months from ending junior year and holy heck I still can’t believe I’m this close to being a senior yo

1 Like

y’all have heard of second sem senioritis I lowkey feel like I’ve got second sem junioritis because I’ve got this “on top of the world so damn close” feel and my last standardized test ever is next week (even though I can’t slack off just yet lol)

1 Like

excuse me while I celebrate and mourn the fact that I have just ONE MORE STANDARDIZED TEST TO TAKE, GOODBYE OLD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STAR TESTS, SEEYA NEVER ACT, SAYONARA PSAT, AND HASTA LUEGO CAASP

1 Like

oh wait heck I lied- I’ve got like two more in the rest of my high school career darn (AP testing)

2 Likes

maybe three more if I decide to take the AP test for AP Stats

1 Like

or maybe just one more if I end up taking my high school courses through the local community college next year

1 Like

I’ve never taken a full AP test for AP Language and Composition (the AP English class I’m taking now) but I’ve taken every piece of it in little bits at different times (like the rhetorical analysis essay one day, and then multiple choice another, synthesis essay another, and persuasive essay another) and y’all it was created by the devil themself I’m tellin’ ya

1 Like

like I hella lucked out because I got one of the few teachers in this country who teaches the class like a prep course for the test and know exactly what to do and not do but it’s still insanely hard

1 Like

If I’m not wrong, the test breakdown is 60 multiple choice critical reading and analysis questions in 60 minutes, and then you have to write three handwritten essays (one rhetorical analysis, one synthesis, one persuasive) with forty minutes per essay and 15 extra essay minutes for prompt analysis like that’s straightup c r a z y who would even take a test like that and PAY FOR IT…oh wait…ME AND MANY OTHER STUDENTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY :’ )

2 Likes

I’m so done with engineering. We’ve been working with this programming language for months. Over the weekend, my partner told me she was going to work on our project. Fast forward to Sunday, she did most of the entire thing! And of course she left the hardest parts for me to finish. -_-

1 Like

In science class today, we went outside to catch bugs and my friends and I saw some ducks.

1 Like

Ooh that’s fun!

Do you have a lake or something?

It’s not exactly a lake, but it’s kind of like a tiny river behind our field.

1 Like

Aww, that’s really Cool . at your school?

Yup. ^-^

1 Like

Lucky! All we have is a soccer net and a field of dead grass.

highkey I have fourteen million and yet zero ideas simultaneously

2 Likes

Penn Masala is literally my ish

1 Like

I really want an RP about a bunch of kids in a situation we’d typically place teenage characters in (so anything other than high school lol) anyone feel me?

1 Like