The Blog Thread ❤

like- and this is kinda based off a Choices story- what if a bunch of six year old kids who were friends were out playing in the woods and they have a mysterious spirit friend who plays with them, and they follow him into a cabin and get trapped in a horror-y RP? imagine how different that’d be from the classic teen situation

1 Like

what if your group of kids gets accepted to like a magic school, but it’s an elementary school, not a high school?

1 Like

maybe your group of kids are playing a game and they accidentally summon an evil spirit and have to figure out how to send them back where they came from

1 Like

or perhaps all your little kids are all dead, and now as spirits, they all have to figure out what it takes to get to the afterlife and help each other move on

1 Like

all of these are plots that have been done at some point or another, but always with teen characters. imagine a little six or seven year old child, not fully developed, not prone to all the logic and reason grownups possess, and with an almost ethereally perfect innocence of their own, yet some with wisdom beyond their few years, placed into these situations

1 Like

this got really deep really fast

2 Likes

dabs

1 Like

kid characters are so fun- I rarely get the chance to, but I make them as much as I can

1 Like

i dont want to be a junior

1 Like

high fives I’ve got the knowledge of a freshman (DID YOU KNOW I SPENT 20 MINUTES SEARCHING FOR A CLASSROOM ONCE) I still don’t believe I’m gonna be a senior next year

1 Like

i might be a sophmore but i feel & look like a freshman (even though people tell me i look like a junior all the time…which i donotabsolutelybelieveatall)

1 Like

I think it’d be so cool if we did like an RP event once every few months or so where we all took a similar basic and generic concept, like an RP about little kids, or an RP set in an office setting, and had like five people sign up as Creators, and had all five take that prompt and create a short RP out of it (maybe two weeks each or so) and let people reuse the same character in all five just for fun to see how differently each person spins a plot

1 Like

they really are!!!

i feel like kids have some kind of youthful and silly spunk & charm that makes them fun to write. they might not be easy to write as teenagers, but i still think that looking through a kid’s perspective through the situations i create is super fun and underrated. it’s just more interesting because it’s not done often

1 Like

I’m cursed with Asian Baby Face :tm: and look like a sophomore rippp

1 Like

right?? like writing teenagers is easy because we’re mostly either teenagers (or have been teens at some point) kids and adults are a challenge

1 Like

me: oh, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are all full? can we present last tomorrow?
teacher: yeah sure

later

friend: she’ll probably grade easy you guys are going first so I think she’ll be sympathetic
me: we’re going what

1 Like

suddenly I miss my post signature from the old forums

gonna go find that

1 Like

“you look fresh like a salad, so smooth” -BTS

that’s some high quality content right there

3 Likes

well now all my profile settings are updated

1 Like

i feel

purposeless