The Blog Thread ❤

listening to some good Loona though so I guess it’s not as terrible as it could be

1 Like

and last night I kept getting dOuBle AdS on everything nani el heck

and let me tell you that really put a dent in my self esteem

do you guys ever talk to someone and instinctively know that they’re not saying 6:45 but six fourty faiveeee

me after reading mehek’s vents:

5 Likes

Ah, English poem recitation and science test today. >_< Plus, I stayed up until two last night finishing everything so I’m exhausted.

1 Like

good luck!

1 Like

who plays sims 4 cause im so obsessed right now

Me and @Luxinos

1 Like

So, my physics teacher wasn’t in today for our test cause he had some training so we were ‘trusted’ to do it on our own. He told my best friend and I (let’s call her V because I always talk about her) this but the guys didn’t know.

SO, Flashback to the double lesson after break where we waited patiently for five minutes, thinking we’d have a cover teacher, my friend and I didn’t say anything. THEN, V points at some pile on the desk, asking if those could be the papers and I’m like lol I hope not. SO I WALK UP TO IT, there’s some white sheet covering it and HAD I NOT LIFTED THAT UP OR IF SHE DIDN’T SAY THAT, no one would’ve known/done the test because the guys had no clue and didn’t even check which means our physics teacher would’ve been sooo mad XD

Also I had to do research for this thing I’m writing and ended up looking at a list of… a certain type of death (ifyouknowwhatimeanimtryingnottoreferenceitdirectly) and all I have to say is

WHO THE HECK INVENTED OR DISCOVERED SARIN AND WHY?! AND WHY DO I HAVE TO KNOW ALL OF THESE FACTS. SMh thIS IS WHY I AM AFRAID OF EVERYTHING .-.-.

Seriously, like one drop of this nerve agent the size of a PINHEAD is enough to ahem take out ONE ADULT OR EXPOSURE TO LOW CONCENTRATIONS will mean you’re a goner in about ten minutes .-. WTP. Y’all that carbon monoxide was the worst of our problems…

Chem is tree things. I MEAN AT LEAST IT’S BANNED THOUGH? butasifeveryonefollowsthelaws .-.
This SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING WE’D DISCUSS AT AN MUN DEBATE.

There is one thing I’ve concluded from this research session: DO not get on the bad side of anyone in a field which uses chemistry/biology. EVER

To chem students

And all you chem students out there judging me like: “lel this noob didn’t know this”, WELL EXCUSE ME IF I DON’T SPEND MY TIME RESEARCHING NERVE AGENTS

On a completely different note, I went out with my best friend (let’s call him P), to the movies before this term and though we’ve been best friends for about 4-5 years now, it was the first time we’ve hung out alone and I normally don’t hang out alone with people, let alone guys anyways but since it was P, I was like oh that’s alright.

BUT. THEN. TWO ROWS BELOW US WAS MY ENTIRE FAMILY. My mother, sister AND FATHER SO THAT WAS THE MOST AWKWARD THING OF OUR LIVES. To make things 5 million times more awkward, not only did the think he was my boyfriend but they offered to give him a ride since we don’t live that far away so cue the most AWKWARD CAR RIDE EVER!

Also back when we first met, my parents knew his name but not his face since we talked on skype and always mocked me about him… In turn, his mother did the same but rather than teasing him she thought I was some ‘european’ and something offensive I forgot, girl without seeing my face, just by reading my first name. HOWEVER, one day, I was walking outside school with my friend and this lady comes up to me and says: “Excuse me have you seen [P’s first name]?” - Me being the person I am, I respond all politely AND ONLY A FEW SECONDS LATER DO I REALISE I’M TALKING TO HIS MOTHER AND I’m LIKE OH! She was a pretty nice lady and WEIRDLY ENOUGH THIS EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME THE OTHER DAY.

So essentially: We’ve both met each other’s parents except I don’t think his mother has linked my name to my face but only recently has my parents linked his name to his face and I FIND IT SO WEIRD .-.

We were also hanging out yesterday in the Physics classroom which he comes to in order to study even though he doesn’t take Physics and we ended up chatting along with some other friends which IS WHY I REMEMBERED ALL OF THIS. But all the good conversations happen in Enrichment class where P, my friend and I decided we’ve go to South Korea this December but if anyone actually reads the stuff I write then they’d know that but I doubt anyone even got this far lol.

1 Like

alsohahahahawkwardfact: I once had a crush on him before we became best friends and then from the point where our friendship began we were endlessly shipped by T E A C H E R S, not even students. LITERALLY all of them thought he and I had some sort of romantic relationship and I was like whaaaa.

Anywho V suspects he may be having feelings for me now which is why I’m kinda writing this all down so I can refer back to this DX

I failed a quiz and my tutor was going over it with me and I made some stupid mistakes and she took my paper and her phone and went into the other room without saying anything and closed the door and I hear her yelling I think she called my mom I’m so fucked

change your name and move to antarctica

1 Like

So I mentioned earlier that I would talk about some of my recent dreams, and I’ve decided that I’ll talk about a particularly interesting dream I had earlier this week. A little bit of background info - my dreams usually fall into one of three categories.

1. An echo of everyday life (ex. Me taking a test I have to take the next day, usually involves school and stress)

2. Random madness (exactly what it sounds like, dreams that make absolutely no sense but are whimsical and entertaining nevertheless)

3. Stories and Scenarios (these are my absolute favorites, and they usually involve a mixture of the first two categories and people irl, characters, and even forumers. They’re dreams with actual plot lines and it’s almost like you’re watching a movie in your mind)

This next dream falls into the third one.

1 Like

This is honestly so cute and heartwarming! :3

That’s so great! Dude, I wish my parents were like that but I can barely stay home alone… I’m an adult already, I should be able to at least have a say in what they decide for me. I can take care of myself okay,that’saliebutwhatever

Story of my life

I’m going to be a junior IN UNI next semester and I look like a fourteen year old .-.