The BlueFace Connection - RP Signups

V₮ⱧɆ Regulars

YEAR 3010 - 3016
The world as we know it has come to an end, due to a rain-carried virus that wiped out nearly everybody in Scandinavia. Six years after that event, 1 stranger emerge from the safety of the bunker where they have been staying. After discovering all remnants of civilization gone, they join a group of fellow young survivors, and together they head out on a danger-filled quest throughout the abandoned land in search of signs of life. The survivors think they have been set free from societal rules of the past, but they quickly find that even in a post-apocalyptic world there is love, jealousy and other coming-of-age dilemmas that young people have always faced.

3016 - 3020

Dealing with this tragedy, the young adults came across one this that blew their minds. Animals. How would animals would survive? That was just the thing. They weren’t real. After 4 years they discovered they were being fooled by a secret society. The regulars. They were to steal everything they had ever known. Now they must figure out a way to eliminate them. But could they do it? No. It was impossible. They had to escape. They configured a plan. After 33 days. It came into action. They had tried to blow the place up. Their most best master mind. A 10 year old, made a nuclear bomb. Which everybody thought was stupid. But it worked. Too bad it wiped everybody out in the process. And only 10 of the people had survived. But what of the rest? Dead.

NOW. 3033, May 19.

The 10 year old, now turned 23 was the last surviver in that explosion. Now, she needed to recruit people. She already had over 100 people in this “project.” But, the newborn regulars were still a problem. Now those 20 new recruits must find a way to stop it. Now YOU have been selected for this program. Due to having these qualities:

(NOT EVERYBODY WILL HAVE THESE QUALITIES.)

1. Being to smart for comfort.

2. Ability to move.

3. Humor

4. Strength

5. Emotions

6. And murderous thinking. (EVERYBODY HAS THIS ONE)

Now? Ready to start your interview? READY, SET, GO!

Reservations: (REMEMBER. You will have up to 3 characters.) Please even out the genders.

1. @BlueInferno 1b&1g

2. @Cocoa_bean23 1b&1g

3. @StoneCold 1g

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScab3rVIIu26vnie3hXOrkFeALLiYPbx4Vtf88NwZqGiLrThg/viewform?usp=sf_link

FACE CLAIMS:

COMING SOON.

Tags-
@BlueInferno @minnehaaa @Cocoa_bean23
@cuteswede @StoneCold @AverysTea @veganwater @Ella @jiya.episode @FallenAngelNight13 @Forever1201 @emma.el @AnimeOtome @beccc_a @Lady_Cannella @Cheshire.Cat @Kale
Sorry for the tags.
REMEMBER!!! Your responses in the RP must be at least 5 - 10 sentences long. This is a complex RP.

9 Likes

Can I reserve a boy and a girl?

1 Like

Mhm!

3 Likes

@AlyssaThePretzel do you think this is still happening?

2 Likes

Only if more people sign up, if you want to 1v1. But I will put up some tags.

3 Likes

Can I reserve a boy and girl?

1 Like

Of course!

2 Likes

Ahh I can’t do two characters… shiz. I don’t think I can be in this RP. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you want, you can do one.

1 Like

Alright. I’d like to reserve for a female please

1 Like

Alright!

1 Like

Thx

1 Like

Reserve, one female

1 Like

Can I reserve one girl and one boy?