The Boxer by: MadisonW R4R! + PROMOTE your story!

To do my r4r send me the details as I did, I will read the first chapter and send you proof! Please send proof that you have read my story too!

Title: The Boxer
Author: MadisonW
Number Of Episode: 1 Ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4563695446654976
Cover:

Genre: Action
Description: You are a 23 y/o boxer, You dream of being F.O.Y, but you have a road full of road blocks. Will you overcome those road blocks, and pursue your dream? Find out in The Boxer!

Feedback is always appreciated! Feel Free To Leave FanMail!

Check Out MadisonW’s Brand New Story “The Boxer”!

I’ll do a read for read. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll pm you a picture when I’m done.

Here you go! :slightly_smiling_face: I like it! It is a really unique story!

Aww Thanks! What’s your story called?

It’s called A Wish Come True.

Ok I will start it now!

I’ll read your story and send you sc
Mine is : A Criminal’s Love: double troubel

Usually I’m not a fan of LL but this is so awesome I will have to keep reading it!

I love your story too!

Hi Madison!
I’d love to do an r4r with you. I’ll PM you the screenshots and comments as soon as I’m done. In the meantime, here are the details of my story:
Title: Lie to Me
Author: Alexandra Mar
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664
lie%20to%20me%20cover

I will start yours soon! But I can’t yet as there is a girl who has stolen mine and many other people’s work

Another case of someone passing artists’s work as their own? Seriously, why does this keep happening?! Do they really think they are not going to get caught? Do they just like the drama and attention? I’m really sorry that happened to you! If there’s anyway I can show support, please let me know!

Oh shit give me a sec

Pure fucking gold on this link :joy: not to be rude but she’s is stupid af

Awe thank you so much!

What the heck?! Dude, this is sad. That girl clearly just wants attention. I just reported her thread. By going back and forth with her, we are giving her exactly what she wants. I really think it’d better if everyone just reports the thread instead of fueling the fire. That’s exactly what she wants.

Your story is awesome!

I’m glad I haven’t had to sit through dread full stories lol. But compare all of your stories to mine uhhhh, is go for y’all for sure.

Thank you! :kissing_heart:
Even though you only have one episode out, your story is really promising and I can’t wait to read your next episodes!! I took some notes while reading the story. They are mostly about directing because that’s the only skill I’m somewhat competent at :sweat_smile:
The scene where MC and her friend are in the restaurant, I think it’d be better if they are already sitting in their spots as opposed to making them walk.

Btw, when MC leaves with Teah and MC’s friend says ‘don’t get murdered’, I like: my thoughts exactly! Girl, you just met her and you are going to her place? Well, it is true you are a boxer, so I guess you can take care of yourself :joy::joy:

The scene where MC is changing her clothes, the spot directing looks a little awkward. MC looks like a child next to Teah. If you were trying to create dimension I would place MC a little higher.

Finally, the scene with Liam, Luke, and MC. Make sure that MC is actually facing them. You might want to change ‘sister’ for ‘brother’ in this dialogue :wink:

I would also double check for capitalization throughout the story.
I like that your story has a strong female character that can fend for herself. The last time I got hooked on a story about fighters was Knockout. This may become my new obsession as you release more chapters, can’t wait for more!

Thank you and on last chapter I got notified about that, and I haven’t received any thing about closet idk why it did that… didn’t show for me lol. I will update it and make an option to skip! Thanks for the feedback!

Title: The Boxer
Author: MadisonW
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4563695446654976
Cover:
Genre: Action
Description: You are a 23 y/o boxer, You dream of being F.O.Y, but you have a road full of road blocks. Will you overcome those road blocks, and pursue your dream? Find out in The Boxer!

Feedback is always appreciated! Feel Free To Leave FanMail!