The Bratz!? (anybody watch the show or movie before? 😂)

Lol anybody remember watching this movie when they were younger? I do! :raising_hand_woman:

I used to own every single doll and have every piece of clothing like it was worth millions :rofl:
Anybody else?

Tags

@Chocolate_Mama @Chocolate_Obama @Turtle_Cat @Rossella @olivia.episode19 @epsd.ama @SinaoMua @NattyGomez

19 Likes

Omg yess I remember watching this when I was younger… the memories… my sister and I would debate about who was the best character. Lmao

3 Likes

Not me, my siblings were all babies :joy: I would beg my mom to get me the Yasmin doll until she finally did :joy:

2 Likes

Haha Yasmin was always my favourite my sister like Chloe though… My sister was younger than me because she had no idea what she was talking about Yasmin was definetely the best one… :joy: I’m pretty sure my mum bought me one but she didn’t get the right doll so I was upset… lmao… I was a strange child

2 Likes

Lol my mom once told me aaalllllllll about how obsessed I was over the show and the dolls. I mean I used to have posters and coloring books of Bratz omg :joy: and I would pretend to be Yasmin, I guess, according to my mom! Omg I remember the tweevils, I hated them so much and I remember how I would yell through the screen when they would try to ruin the Bratz day:
tenor

3 Likes

omg the cringe
download

4 Likes

Haha omg this brings back soooo many memories. I remember I would get my bratz colouring book my brats dolls and watch the tv show whilst colouring in my colouring book whith my dolls sitting next to me watching.

2 Likes

Oml :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ikr so uglllllyy :joy:

2 Likes

Ya definetely the ugliest of them allllll :joy:

2 Likes

right :joy:
But yeah, I still enjoy the show even though I havent watched it in a whiiiiiiiile cos its not on tv anymore :cry: :joy:

2 Likes

Actually, I am going to go on youtube and watch the first episode, Crush In a Rush :joy::joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I know it sooo sad :sob: :joy:

2 Likes

Haha omg! Tell me how it is, I feel like I need to watch the episodes again… the memories will come flooding back hahah :joy: can’t wait :joy:

2 Likes

this was My bae back when I was little lol omg :heart:
38%20AM

3 Likes

Oml I remember when I was younger I had soo many crushes on heaps of cartoon characters. I remember once my dad asking me about some lip/kiss marks on the tv which were mine but I denied it… :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

ommmmmmg :joy: I thought the boys from the show were soooo cute oml :joy:

2 Likes

Yassss they were… I feel like I wrote stuff about them in diaries :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Mabe I did, idk tbh lol

2 Likes

Haha, I remeber writing stories about me and cartoon shows, I vividly remeber this one about me and sonic it was… interesting :joy:

2 Likes