The break isn't working

I especially Wanted to take break because of maths, but I know that it will never work for me…
And don’t laugh at me that i didn’t even took the break for a day :unamused:
I just found being active on forums better than time pass

Any tips for maths?

sorry guyz if u didn't wanna be bothered

@N_Olivia @Pinkrose @Shahtuta @briana.epy @_sienna @adilistic.stories @ssea.episode @Jazelle_rj @Your_girl.kay @Rainbowpower6876 @Lino_episodee @girgitii @lydiag_episode @Brynida @EllyAus234 @episodemichi @SatansDaughter @Me_and_Mel @Maeverie.Rivera @Creole_KareBear @annalilac @DOVE6 @syddstories @Ao_writes @blanche_writes @Ashh36

:bomb:

20 Likes

uhhhhh i think that it depends on what your learning in math, but all i can say is either keep practicing and try your best, or just plain cheat :sob: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

I jist wanna pass somehow bcz i know i will not need maths at alm in the future. Yeah cheating is very foos unless u get caught :joy::joy::crazy_face:

4 Likes

What math

4 Likes

It’s completely fine, babe, I’d say, dump maths! I hate it, and I know I’m not helping, but it’s so irritating and annoying!

3 Likes

Ahh, yesss!

3 Likes

Yes you’re totally right!
Maybe the maths lover will come here and say “just try, it isn’t hard :relieved::roll_eyes:” but they dont understand what im dealing with

3 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

But like what type of math?

4 Likes

Everyyyyyyyy no joke

4 Likes

I- l

4 Likes

Exactly, period.

3 Likes

Seriously im not dumb i dont have a problem, math has problems in it

4 Likes

:pensive: I feel so sorry for 'ya, & me rn, babe…

3 Likes

YESSS!

3 Likes

I would say focus as much as possible and look at a problem(s), if the way to solve it doesn’t come immediately, that’s okay. Take a break and come back to that one.

Hope this helps you, mi amiga inteligente(my intelligent friend).

3 Likes

thank you elle :grin::blue_heart:

4 Likes

What math is it? Btw, I abandoned a post I’ve been working on for like 20 minutes, so this better be good!

4 Likes

Hiya, I’m currently passing in math with a B so I could give you some tips!

I used to fail math too, haha :smiley:

I don’t know how advanced your math is, so forgive me for some bland tips. o > o

-Focus is key! When you’re really listening into what’s in class, you might understand the concepts better!

-Practice! This is an annoying tip, but to pass at something takes practice, I’d say try out the problems that are given to you for classwork or hw. ^^

-Patience. As the famous quote says, patience is a virtue; meaning that it takes time. Don’t expect great outcomes right away, it’ll take a bit.

Hope this helps. ;-;

3 Likes

Honestly, for me math is pretty easy.

Some tips I recommend is highlighting the key points and focus on those. Also make sure to read the word problem (in case) they use words like decrease or slow down or brakes. They all mean slow down :joy:. But yeah, and pay attention to your teacher or if not research it yourself if you find it better to teach yourself.

It’s all about discipline.

4 Likes