The break isn't working

It is definitely easy peasy :no_mouth:

now @MMG dont say I’m saying it easy bcz I’m a nerd :kissing:

But i think it’s pretty easy when you actually stop taking it too seriously you get what I mean.
Just take it light as you take for English girl. And as a few lovelies said before just try practising and I know it can be boring VERY VERY BORING but yeah I know it’s no hard and it’s very easy when you actually start not taking it like "Oh my god it’s math and I am dumbo in it " Instead just relax yeahRELAX and let your mind know it’s just another challenge and I love challenges :heart::heart:

There’s no need for immense logical thinking or all use of mind. It just needs bit of presence of mind and memory :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

umm i get A i think :thinking: but that is bad here

And tysm for your advice! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

gurl, everyone is not good in everything. I dont take maths as a burden, in fact i was good at it first.
My brain just can’t take it.

And i dont wanna learn it because i know i can’t and it will not benefit me in the future so i just wanna pass

2 Likes

Okay sorry :no_mouth:
Your wish :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Try studying more I guess idk I don’t pay attention or study and my grades are fine idk how but they are and I’m in advanced :joy_cat: I honestly didn’t like taking a break either I was low key still on forums just not as much lol

2 Likes

Look up YouTube videos if you need help with math. They’re soooo much easier to understand. It can be a bit time consuming, but definitely pays off.

3 Likes

Math is easy pezzy lemon squizy! All you gotta do is UNDERSTAND what you’re question is! Maths isn’t about memorizing! It’s about learning and understanding what you’re doing! PRACTICE! PRACTICE! AND PRACTICE! At least 15 minutes a day especially on parts you thing you don’t get very well! Once you know what you’re confused about go to your teacher and ask them to explain it to you!

2 Likes

Yuh :worried::point_up_2:

No joke I had a C in math
And then…
I watch a 13 MINUTE VIDEO
Ma grades go up :}

2 Likes

Math was literally my only good subject when I was in school. :sweat_smile: Don’t stress too much over it. People are good at different things.

2 Likes

Hehe, I don’t fear maths, maths itself is afraid of me :grin:
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Adiba apu rocks :sunglasses::laughing:

2 Likes

awww :pleading_face: :heart:

2 Likes

please don’t say this. everyone.
Everyone is not good at everything. And im not good at maths, maths is not easy, and if it is, then everyhign is easy.

2 Likes

I didn’t say everything was easy! :new_moon_with_face:
Maths will be easy for you if you give it a chance and focus on it and understand what you’re doing!

2 Likes

imagine having so many friends to help you out i-

2 Likes

Maths is not that hard if you keep on practicing I am saying this cuz of my sister she loves maths and right now she is teaching me maths so I have to get full marks on maths otherwise she will kill me so my advice is keep practicing.

2 Likes

:thinking::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

actually i dont think i can be good at math bcz my brain is full :new_moon_with_face: everyone has at least one weaknees i think math is mine 🤷‍♀

3 Likes

study hard and keep practicing

Summary

brainly and quizlet are great help too…:relieved:

2 Likes

Maths… Well, it’s fun when you are really ready to spend time thinking! I like maths and I’m pretty good at it, I’d say. 2 schools for the past 3 years with advanced maths :full_moon_with_face:

Summary

Photomath and quora are awesome too, @_sienna :joy:

1 Like