Break Up [Game] đź’”

Credits go to @SillyCupcake22233 for the original game.

Break Up [Game]

First person break up with: Your phone

According to the last post on the previous thread.

22 Likes

Dear phone,

I’m sorry, I promised you we’d be together forever, but now I’ll have to break that promise. I’m seeing another phone now. You’re just a 6 plus, they’re an 8 plus. And they have no cracks in their screen. It’s over, phone. Buh bye!

You will be breaking up with your couch.

18 Likes

Uhm couch… I don’t know how to tell you but erm… I… we… need to break up.
It’s just… there been someone else and I can’t do this anymore.

Couch: But … I don’t get it! How could you do this to me? You just threw away all of the good times we had together?

I know… I’m sorry… my mind was all blurry at that time! I was all sleepy!

Couch: But in what couch did you sleep at?

The white one with the soft pillows… it doesn’t really matter! I’m sorry I shouldn’t have done it!

Couch: I can’t believe you did this!

We need to take a break Couch…

Couch: We can work through this! Things will get better just give us some time!

I can’t… we can’t… It’s too late.

Couch: UGHHHH get the hell off my beautiful pillows! AND DON’T YOU EVER DARE TO COME BACK!

T H E
E N D !

You break up with school (that would be terrific…)

19 Likes

Dear school,
for more than 10 years I have been with you… you have left me nothing but pain and questions… you gave me things that are too complicated to the both of us and made me go down… I thought we can learn to the pain and all… but I realized that you were just making things hard for your own advantage. You have ruined my life, see you never.

Now break up with sleep :joy::joy:

12 Likes

Sleep, I always loved you but you keep pushing me away :pensive: I try so hard and wait for you all night but you come when it’s time for me to wake up. Why sleep why? I have been tolerating this for a long time now but it’s become unacceptable. I’m done with you. I never want to see you again. :rage:

Break up with Tom from Tom and Jerry.

7 Likes

Dear Tom,
It was supposed to me me and you against the world but you were always more obsessed with Jerry then you were with me. I tried to convince myself that it was nothing but there was clearly something Jerry had that I didn’t. I wish you would chase me around like that for fun but you don’t! Have a nice life without me because we are done. I’ve broken up with you and found better.

Break up with Shego from Kim Possible

3 Likes

Shego, this is it, it’s over between us. You’re too evil. Every time I close my eyes I see you in my dreams, wrecking havoc everywhere. I made the mistake of falling in love with a villain but now I’m certain I’m making the right choice by letting our relationship crumble. Oh and no offence, but you wear wayyyyy too much green, bye.

Break up with: Your favourite author

1 Like

I don’t have a fave author so…(insert name),
Look, I don’t want tu embarrass you or anything…but I don’t love you. I don’t want to marry you today, I love your characters more. I may have dreamt about kissing them. I’m sorry…I just…duun’t. Sozzaz :sob::sob: WE OVERRR
:fu::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

Break Up With: Your Celebrity Crush :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ed westwick, please. I need to end this! I just can’t stand you walking around with all these girls wanting pictures. You aren’t their girlfriend, your mine! You shouldn’t be giving pictures to random girls. You also too good of an actor. For all I know you could be acting out relationship! I. Am. Done!

Break up with: Your fav love interest in a episode story

3 Likes

I have too many favourites, guess I’ll just break up with Christopher Shaw!

Christopher, I’m breaking up with you. Why? Do I even need to answer that question? You’re obviously in love with April and won’t admit it for whatever reason so I’m not gonna be your side piece anymore! Bye Chrissy!

Break up with me.

5 Likes

I love ya, my fellow ratzol…this gonna be hard :no_mouth::hugs:

Ya see…recently I’ve just not been interested in you anymore. Like, you’re a great person, but I’m attracted to someon—I mean—something, else. Suu…just got tu tell you that I’m kinda attracted to the cherry in a shoe instead, like, really attracted. So I guess imma break up.

Break up with: Froot

2 Likes

Who’s Froot?

1 Like

fruit

2 Likes

Dear froot, I’m breaking up with you. I can’t do this anymore. You’ve been cheating on me with @anon54207210 for a long time, now, and I’ve been denying it! You never loved me! It was always @anon54207210 :rage: I’m done with your lies, froot. :joy:

Break up with yourself!

2 Likes

Lolza.

Xylo…ur so mopey and depressed lately. Ur such a VIRGIN PREACHER PRUDE. I hate uuuu. Byezaz my fellow ratzol Imma date froot

Break up with: Freddie Mercury :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you probz knew I’d say that

3 Likes

What about the next person to break up with? :eyes:

3 Likes

Freddie Mercury, the main reason that I’m gonna break up with you is that… You. Are. Dead. I can’t believe it took me this long to realise that I’ve been dating a ghost :ghost: And your songs weren’t even that good. Yeah I have never actually listened to any of his songs before. Don’t ever call or text me again, so long.

Next person break up with: Me!

2 Likes

So just to make sure, if a chat was closed due to one month of inactivity (eg. the original break up game), then I’m allowed to make another version of it right?

1 Like

I disagree, his songz were amazingzaazzz but we all have opinions, suu I still respect you, my fellow ratzol :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Time for le breakup :sob:

Suu…I’ve been wanting to tell you this for a long time. You are just tuu awsum for me to be with anymore. I guess we’ll sztay friends :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

Break up with: Your crush (if you don’t have one, break up with ur best friend)

2 Likes

Idek but me and @talesbyrose remade lots of closed games lol

2 Likes