The Burglar Game 😎

So basically, you will tell me a person(real, fictional, on the forums, anyone) and tell me what you want me to rob from them. I will tell you if the details of the heist, and send you pictures of the haul…

For example:
Person: Can you steal a silver spoon from Queen Elizabeth?

Me: Sure.

I’ll enter through the ballroom with my accomplice, my lookout stationed at the top of the back stairs. I quickly knock out the royal cook as i rush into the kitchen, grab a spoon, and flee in our cadillac escalade! Here’s your spoon :

Unfortunately I better run…Scotland Yard is probably searching for me now. Ciao!

6 Likes

Can you steal money from Jade Thirlwall (Little Mix)?

2 Likes

Yess gimme a sec.

1 Like

I wait till night…and I use a ladder to sneak into the upstairs window when Little Mix is performing in China. I’ve disabled the security cameras beforehand, but unfortunately i run into this guy! :lion:
Musicians and their weird pets…smh. I knock out the lion, grab as much money as possible from Jade’s bureau, and escape into my Maserati!
Here:

You get British money cuz she’s british. Now bye! MI5 is probably after me.

1 Like

Thank You! I’m rich! :money_with_wings:

1 Like

Dont i get some of the haul as payment???

1 Like

Could you steal @VIwrites1’s blood stash? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hehe yes.

images%20(1)

I go to the location of the dread @anon54207210
I enter the lair with trepidation and seize the chalice of blood…

And I run before the dread creature catches me, the sounds of the xylophone deafening me (i need health insurance from this job :frowning:)

3 Likes

Yummeh, Imma drink le blood :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

And imma keep my jugular faaar from u

1 Like

Can you steal @sofia2’s tea?

1 Like

Indeed, my little criminal. Give me a minute.

2 Likes

I wait until @sofia2 has left her bedroom (SHE HAS A GUN, DON’T HATE MY COWARDICE), and sneak in.

I rummage around frantically for the tea, when I hear someone enter the room. I dive under the bed, about to resign myself to my tea-less fate. Then, under the dusty bed I find…
images%20(1)

I grab it and leap out the window. Unfortunately, I forgot her apartment was on the 18th floor…however, I sustain only a few scrapes, and your tea is saved! Yay!

(I need health insurance for dem scrapes)

3 Likes

:00 that’s the tea ;))

1 Like

…yikes. New phone, who dis, dont tell the cops u were robbed.

1 Like

So I’m gonna eventually need an accomplice…all interested parties should message me, and you will be vetted accordingly.

Can you rob a bunch of pizza from Pizza Hut?

You little dreg of society, you! Yes! Give me a minute.

1 Like

uhh what kinda pizza?

1 Like

Don’t worry :’))

I have plenty tea in mah secret basment :shushing_face: