The Chamber Art Shop (Closed!) [Free] (Covers, Art scenes, Splashes, Drawn Art AND MUCH MORE)

:two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi! can I request Splash from @BlessStories

*Text: This story uses sound effects! Turn up your volume up to have a better experience

*color of Text (Optional) You choose the color of the text or we can choose for you: can color of text be like red or white.

*Background (Optional) You can choose the background by showing us if its an episode
Background or other background or I can choose for you: can choose for me I try to look for background but I canโ€™t fin one I want.

*Character Deets (Optional) This is only if you have a specific character you want in the splash: no character in splash.

*Character Outfits (Optional) This is only if you have a specific character you want in the splash: no outfits in splash.

*Character poses (Optional) This is only if you have a specific character you want in the splash: no character poses in splash.

*Other Infro: do have like design for text please

*Drawn or Edited (Optional): Edited

Password: Chamber Forever

2 Likes

I was not sure about other Infro .

2 Likes

@Kande10 I will get working on it ASAP!

3 Likes

Thanks you so much :blush: I wait patient

2 Likes

@Kande10 Your Request has been completed!

Splash

Please let me know if any changes are needed to be made! :heart:
Thanks for requesting! :blob_hearts:

Please also read the credit section to know how to credit me! :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks you so much : can splash background me change and text please.
I have a questions what kind of text design have so I can choose one.

2 Likes

@Kande10
Sure
For the fonts go to fontspace.com and choose the font you want and let me know the name of it!
:heart: :heart:
Just to let you know if the revisions are not completed today they will be definetly completed tomorrow!

2 Likes

Thanks you :blush:

2 Likes

Can I have fancy matter by Din studio And for background I looking for one I about send it

2 Likes

No problem!

2 Likes

Iโ€™m so sorry I totally forgot that you gave me a color for your text so once you give me everything Iโ€™m going to fix it!

2 Likes

It ok mistake happens and can like back of text be black and front me one color for only front like maybe red since my story name Loving you is wrong when enter story

2 Likes

No problem!

2 Likes

I brb it hard for me find background I going look in episode real quick brb

2 Likes

Iโ€™d rather not use a font like that, since itโ€™s only free for a personal use, so making it public by publishing the story where you want to use this splash or by earning money with this story it would be against the requirement to use it

To avoid anything like that use fonts which are 100% Free.

You can see if theyโ€™re 100% Free or not:

Not 100% free:

100% free:

2 Likes

Thanks you remind me and can Tell me which one is 100% safe please :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

You donโ€™t have to worry about it if you see โ€˜100% Freeโ€™ written above the download button like I surrounded in red in the second picture:

2 Likes

:open_mouth: Thanks you I see one that personal and one that free but one that free is like a Iniya Display by AmruID

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes