The Chamber Art Shop (Closed!) [Free] (Covers, Art scenes, Splashes, Drawn Art AND MUCH MORE)

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I canā€™t wait until it be on store to request if it drawing do. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@BlessStories yes i think so the one that have like password blur but one that have all black an white banner correct The silver art shop that request like card and bit more.

2 Likes

Yes I believe her art shop is open. It would say it on the title

2 Likes

I have questions is krystal is there i know krystal busy and i was wondering what pfps is it like background of end of story

2 Likes

True it still open :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i check like yesterday and today because i was wondering

2 Likes

and i was trying ask if it free or payment because some shop that donā€™t said free do payment and i just want make sure Thanks you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

(im not part of the shop but-)

Pfps is a term for ā€œprofile pictureā€ basically, itā€™s the photo you see next to the userā€™s username. For example, the pfp you currently have (on my screen) is a blue circle with the letter ā€˜kā€™ on it :>

The picture used to conclude a story chapter I believe is called an outro, which flashes right before the chapter ends.

3 Likes

oh :open_mouth: I donā€™t realized it for profile I thought it was for background when like end chapter in end and Thanks you so much to example it to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and now I learn what it mean now

1 Like

@nayu.ep can I ask you a question were to find a artists that for free on cover story to make no payment for cover for story but i want free cover for story name Loving you is wrong i need design on cover of story

1 Like

Please check the her examples
And read what she can do :slight_smile: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

oh :open_mouth:

2 Likes

she can do draw and edits

2 Likes

If you want a drawn splash like the pfp you were talking about that they add at the end of a story then, I recommend requesting from @epy.nes
She made one for me and it was really good and she draws the character(s) beautifully.
And she does it for free.
She also does commisions.

3 Likes

is @epy.nes still active

3 Likes

how could i pm her do i have to used massage on forum or different app

1 Like

You can type the Lunar Art Shop or if you want you could visit her profile were I believe she has a website.
I requested for her artwork at that artshop so thatā€™s were you can request from her.

2 Likes

Thanks you i going to check out the shop if it open still

2 Likes

I look for her Lunar art shop and i canā€™t find her and there like 3 shop

2 Likes

Thank you love for tagging and recommending me! :revolving_hearts::sparkles:

3 Likes

Hey there love, you can just message me with the details and Iā€™ll be happy to help you. :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes