The Chamber Art Shop (ON HOLD) [Free] (Covers, Art scenes, Splashes, Drawn Art AND MUCH MORE)

Thank you love for tagging and recommending me! :revolving_hearts::sparkles:

2 Likes

Hey there love, you can just message me with the details and I’ll be happy to help you. :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi! were do i massage can i massage on on profile to pm there and can show me of like how to do picture in end of story like how to request detail

1 Like

Don’t worry I’ll message you love, and explain.

2 Likes

Thanks you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey just said I also have an artshop if you are still looking :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thanks you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you @nayu.ep
That was really appericated!

3 Likes

No prob!

2 Likes

:+1: :+1: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks you so much for helping me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @BlessStories

2 Likes

No problem!
Everyone needs a helping hand when they are new.
If you need a tutorial on the writing formats you could visit Text Formatting

2 Likes

Thanks you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: because I stuck at episode 1 still and I need alots background and story cover and custom pose too as for art scene and outro but @epy.nes doing outro for me and I know you doing splash for me for front of story and I still figuring out outro since i looking for pose and it hard for me find one and I need help but I try to see if i have some more shop but i not sure but @epy.nes is helping me out and i kinda went sleep last night because i was tired

2 Likes

It’s okay.
Just don’t stress yourself too much.
Ik the stress of what an episode author has to do.

Bc I am one :joy: :laughing: Ok that was not funny. Just thought that it will lighten up your day :sweat_smile: :heart:

Take breaks in between

2 Likes

:blush: I try not too but it like pressure of making story and figure things out
:joy: that light my day when said because I am but I unterstand and I want be veterinarian and episode be my hobby :smiley: because everyday i read episode like new one and gem and romance and more and i kinda love how creative of story and :smiley: it make me happy

2 Likes

That’s great!
And it’s nice to know someone that really cares about animals!
:blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and true :slightly_frowning_face: It sad how some people treat animals and to see they get hurt and cry I cry for them and sometimes people help them and sometimes on youtube some people make video and like they help them but some don’t help them but abused and that sad :frowning: But nature I love but like sometimes animals lost they soulmate and family or home from it

2 Likes

I have a question @BlessStories
how to do like choice to pick in end to see author name i was wondering like how to do that

2 Likes

Please pm me.
I just want to make sure the thread doens’t go off-topic I could help you with anything.
To pm click on my profile here and click the blue button which says “message”.

2 Likes

Thanks you and I will pm now on massage

2 Likes