The Chamber Art Shop (Closed!) [Free] (Covers, Art scenes, Splashes, Drawn Art AND MUCH MORE)

@Gargamel your request has been completed.

Story Review

Your story was very great! I enjoyed it a lot. I like how how you included choices and it wasn’t mostly dialogue. Even though it would have been nice if CC was included in it, it was still enjoyable. I like how you included subtitles for those who couldn’t speak Spanish. The story was also very funny! What I liked the most was that the games you added was very nice and different especially the mask game. And there were important events in the story from the history of Puerto Rico.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

No prob!

3 Likes

No credit required for story review

3 Likes

Bump! Requests open…

2 Likes

Hello can you do mine
Art scene

3 Likes

Just fill in the details and tag the artist :relaxed:

2 Likes

Kissing male and female character
Male with brown hair and female with black hair
And night time
@Devil_Herself

3 Likes

Okay :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey but which skin tone do you want and outfit colour?

2 Likes

Both girl and boy natural 3
Outfit: both black

3 Likes

Okay :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:

3 Likes

bump!

3 Likes

Hello fellow artists/editors, thought I would ask on here for my request as I am part of the shop. Please may I have this…
Artist: @krys.tal_arts
Character details:

Bailey

Ashley

• Background:

• Pose: Ashley on the left, Bailey on the right, Both looking at the camera, please

• Deadline: As soon as you can, no rush though
• Outfit: In the character details section
Thank you so much if you do this and no worries if you don’t.

Password: Chamber Forever (Forgot to put this in at first, really sorry)

1 Like

Hey! I can take your request, however, I have other 4 ones atm so it may take a bit to complete the work. Even tho, I’ll try to make it as soon as posible hehe

3 Likes

That’s fine, take as long as you need. Quality comes first. I’m sure they will all look great :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi I want to know if @Louise_stories can you do something like the third from the bottom of your examples for me for four different characters.

4 Likes

Bump

3 Likes