The Chamber Art Shop (Closed!) [Free] (Covers, Art scenes, Splashes, Drawn Art AND MUCH MORE)

I can’t wait until shop open I was looking at it from 17 days and now it 12 days before it open I love talent work you did :blush:

2 Likes

Aw, thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@BlessStories sorry if the conversation was a bit off-topic :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@BlessStories I Find free text i change one with fancy matter since it money to buy but i find free text name Angeline vintage - Burntilldead

2 Likes

Can I ask a question which store do story cover because i looking for artists that do awesome at story cover i was wondering and i can’t do artists who do buy money i looking for free one that do awesome free story cover

2 Likes

You can find lots of shops here:

But please, this place isn’t for talking about such things, you can PM me or ask in topics which were created for that

3 Likes

but how pm artists i don’t have intergram or twitter as yet

2 Likes

Click on the name next to the persons profile picture and then on the Message Button

3 Likes

oh :open_mouth: Thanks you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and i new to pmon forum

3 Likes

@BlessStories i find this background

or this one

2 Likes

@BlessStories I changing the front again from Angeline vintage since i already change fancy since it money because i can’t buy it and can i get A charming Front - Gem Fronts in famous front from space Fronts - 1001 free fronts i find it and that all

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing that too note @v.h_episode
And don’t worry about the conversation being off-topic
:two_hearts: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

No prob!

2 Likes

Btw @Kande10
Sorry if this off-topic to anyone :joy:
If you are looking for artists that do story covers edited or drawn you could also check here bc requests are always allowed even if you request a 100 times.
I personally do edited covers but I’m practicing drawn art rn! Just saying!

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face: True I looking for one art and it take forever to find free artists for story cover because I want two character in it and glitter and with Drawn and free story cover :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but I keeps looking at all store and I can’t find one and one of artists he close I think he pay for t buy art or free I dont know because it don’t show and I have a question is The Silver Art shop free or for payment because I not sure

2 Likes

oh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’re doing Drawn art rn wait which one can do male or female or both

2 Likes

:heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Chamber Forever

Hello there, I am currently writing my 1st story and I need someone to help me make an overlay that would make the scene look like it’s on a TV screen (The tv screen inside should be hollow so the background and characters would be visible on it)

I do not know who between you I should tag, but I am ok with any of you, you are all extremely talented and good at what you do.

Side Note: If possible when adding the trademark to put it on the tv border just so I can make sure not to accidentally remove it while doing the story

3 Likes

Both :two_hearts:

2 Likes

The Silver Art Shop is free.
Are you talking about the one made by @TaySilver ?
Cause if it’s that then its free.

4 Likes

Thanks so much for using the correct password!
I believe I would be able to help you with that if any of the artists/editors are not available for that.
Please pm.

1 Like