The characters name are not working in the script , it showing an error

character is not working ad showing i have tried to even change the name but it still not what should i do

Can you show your script please? :slight_smile:

Uploading: Screenshot (1).png…

In line 3, you have ALIZA_default which is probably her outfit name and not the character. Change it to ALIZA
Also, remove the ( ) in line 3

And where the error is shown you need to write
@NATHAN MAXWELL stands screen left AND NATHAN MAXWELL faces right

Check out this website for tips and tricks for beginners :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HEY EVERYTHING WORKED EXCEPT THE ANIMATION, COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ONE TOO

1 Like

You’ll need to code in an animation next to the characters name. For example:

ALIZA (talk_neutral)
So, what’s up?

Try that and let me know if it works.

1 Like

Like @Whatever1 said you need an animation next to your character when you want them to talk or think something.

For example
ALIZA (flirt_smile_lookdown)
(Damn, he’s the best looking man I’ve ever seen.)

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since this is about coding and is not a bug. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

yes , it worked by adding @

thank you for the help , it means a lot :heart:

thank youn :heart:

1 Like

how can i make this work , they are not facing each other I’ve tried several time but im not getting it

When using any rear-animation you need to face the character the opposite direction.
In your example with the rear kissing animation, Nathan needs to face left to look to the right side.

1 Like

how can i shift them on the bed?

cut to zone 2 and use spot direction to lay them out on the bed with lay animations that’s shown on the right side of your portal.
This website would help

2 Likes

thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.