The Cheering Thread! šŸ˜

Thisā€¦
Threadā€¦
Is the oppositeā€¦
Of the ranting threadā€¦

(Sorry, I just wanted to type like that)

Anyways! Letā€™s spread some positivity throughout Episode!
Share some good moments that youā€™ve had! It doesnā€™t have to be recent, just something you wanna share. And hereā€™s the rulesā€¦

1. No blaspheme or disrespect in any way
  2. No hate
  3. No fights (unless funny ones, ok Iā€™m jk)
  4. No self promo. (ex: Eeeeeek! Guys, wanna check out my new story called ā€œIā€™m in luv with my besties exā€™s sisterā€™s crush!ā€ lolllllll it is so awesome like gurl or boi u need to check it out lololololol!)
  5. Eat Subway.

Anyways! Letā€™s start!

Do any of you remember about that story I was writing? Probs not.
Anyways, I have like 3 or 4 or 5 in the works (or ones I really want to get published) and Iā€™m like: ā€œGirl, just pick one, itā€™s not that hard!ā€ Anyways, I started that story like, a year ago I think, and after I basically deleted the entire first chapter (might have kept a few things here and there) Iā€™m almost done with the second chapter.
I just need to go back to the first, reread it and edit here and there, then in the second chapter, I basically have the end of that done, Iā€™m just going to work on the middle of it because I pushed the beginning of it down a bit to make it how I want it to be.
Iā€™m thinking it could be published within a week or two, and Iā€™m really excited for that!

6 Likes

Anyone wanna cheer?

I love my state, and I love my country!
God bless America!

Ah, I should probably write about something that actually happened, eh?
I saw my sister and her family over Easter.

2 Likes

Hiā€¦

1 Like

I saw one of my sisters last week, and that made me one happy girl ā€”
[I donā€™t see my older siblings that often as they all live so far away]

Just had a really special moment in my life, that I would like to share, you can read it here ā€”

Hehehe, I had subway cookie yesterday on my way to work, was good, good :cookie:

Click here
You
Are
An
Amazing
Person
Who
Is
Very
Loved
<3

%5BIggy%5D

Bump ā€˜.ā€™ ^^;

1 Like

I am going to become an auntie on the 20th August and I couldnā€™t be happier! Iā€™m still a teenager though so itā€™ll be a little bit weird :blush::purple_heart:

1 Like