The Chocolate Debate

Debate time.

I want to know what you guys think is the best chocolate/brand of chocolate currently.
You can write a whole essay, or just shout out your favourite, but whoever convinces me will win the Chocolate Debate, and earn a prize.

I will begin.
Galaxy chocolate.
It needs no reason, it’s just godsdamned delicious.
Especially if its a ripple. :drooling_face:

If you agree, give me a :yum:, and we shall revel in it’s sweet chocolatey goodness together. XD

1 Like

Godiva

2 Likes

ferrero rocher…come on the hazelnut flavor is just A M A Z I N G !!! its just a little “get away” from all the usual chocolate flavors like milk/dark/white/ chocolate

3 Likes

Good point. But they’re so expensive for what you get. And then people with nut allergies can’t have them.

lol go to food 4 less get 3 for $1 lol as for the people with nut allergies …i mean they can just get your epipen ready

1 Like

im just messing around i know sometimes ppl get sever reactions

1 Like

Tomsen guldbare

1 Like

3 for one dollar? Like I said, that’s a rip off. for £1.50 I can get 7 galaxy ripples, or a whole brick for a pound! Also we don’t have food 4 less.

Pffft. XD

1 Like

I have… no idea what they were saying. But they look like they were having a good time. XD
is it basically just a dark chocolate kitkat?

it is in no way a kitkat.

if i should compare it to another brand it would rita sport

1 Like

It looks like a kitkat.

Never heard of that one.

Galaxy chocolate for sure don’t @ me :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll eat any kind of chocolate as long as it’s milk.
Might wanna savor it now, though–cacao trees are apparently at risk of going extinct by 2044.

2 Likes

Ghirardelli…you get a variety of chocolate flavors(Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Almond…Dark Chocolate Caramel…Dark Chocolate Raspberry…CherryTango…Dark Peppermint Bark…they are pretty big unless you get the little squares…they cost about $3 on the website or at some stores for $1

2 Likes

How can they go extinct? If we farm them for food, that means they stay standing. In the least, we can keep the seeds. :woman_shrugging:

Also what’s wrong with dark chocolate?

I dare you to say that name three times fast.

ok…here it is…“Go give a flying fudge Chocolate is chocolate”… hahahahaa did i say it right :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

YEASS ferrero Rocher all the way

2 Likes

Supposedly, we’re running out because of the trees themselves. Deforestation and climates are still an issue–an article I read said that less chocolate is being made than what’s actually being sold? Something to do with a deficit. I don’t remember the exact details.

For some reason, milk is all I like. Anything else tastes too weird. It doesn’t help that I have ARFID, though.

1 Like

Okay, lemme try … “How dare you bring fudge into this chocolate debate!” … Nah, I think I screwed up part way. :laughing::laughing: