The Cliche Machine

Your cute dog turns out to be the dashing bad boy of your school, what gives?

The Gang Leader Stole My Panties! I don’t think those type of people in reality are interested in that stuff whatsoever. But, whatever help the authors and their readers sleep at night, I guess…

2 Likes

Your world is turned upside down when you meet a sexy hot gang leader who is rude to others but flirty with you. While playing a quick truth or dare game turns into him trying to get in your pants and take away your underwear, what will you do? Fight back, or give in? A story about danger, love, and friendship?

Gang Rivals with Benefits?

1 Like

While your gangs fight each other in an endless war, you and your rival gang leader have fun in the corner. The war ends successful for your gang and your dad decides to kill the other gang leader wHoM yOu sLePt WiTh. What happens when you find out you’re pregnant and have fallen in love with him?! Will you be able to save him? Will you have to choose between him AND YOUR DAD??

Next title: It starts with a ridiculous ban. (lol)

3 Likes

In a world where love is illegal, you start to wonder why something so beautiful was banned. It’s ridiculous! These feelings of frustration prompt you to find out for yourself. What secrets will you uncover? How will you deal with the TRUTH? Will you find love along the way? Particularly with a SeXy and mYsTeRiOuS bad boy cop, who turns out to secretly be a wizard? What happens when you’re pregnant with octuplets and they AREN’T his??? Find out now!
CC -Revamped
NEXT: My Bad Boy Farmer

1 Like

You fall in love with the mysterious bad boy that you know nothing about. But what happens when you find out he’s a FARMER?!

The Bad Boy and the Cheerleader

Your a girl that want something anything to do for her life. You started to think that in possible with all the bad look you having. Today is the day that all change when you are accepted to be the first school cheerleader. Thing was going go until you met a boy, that make your now balance life into a wreak. Will you be able to stay off his heals. Will you become his, or maybe both
The future is messed up

2 Likes

Sick of being a nerdy scientific outcast, you and your scientist dad build a time machine that sends you way into the future, where you believe you’ll be popular and find love. But what happens when you realize that your life in the future is much worse than the present? Can you go back? Will you want to?

Next…
Falling for the President

2 Likes

Falling For The President

Your dad has great business with the government, and forces you into a wedding with the prime minister’s son; the new president. At first he isn’t a Prince Charming but a rascal using women for money. You end up falling for his bad boy senses and rugged looks.

A+ and Bad Boy

1 Like

You always were the nerd, but now you needed to tutor the bad boy, you slept with him and now you are pregnant of him, how will you get out of this mess. Or will you fall in love with him?

An abandoned wolf gets a transformation and becomes popular and then falls for the bad boy leader of the werewolf gang.

Stacey, abandoned by her werewolf parents lived with her shy werewolf boyfriend. One day, he cheats on her- wiTh hEr beSt fRiEnd! Who expected that! Now stacey has nowhere to live- but wait! What happens when she encounters a werewolf gang leader that thinks she’s soo different from every other girl! How will it pan out…?

Love, Lust, and Lies: Romance in the Gang

Pregnant By A Ninja (boi this will be hard)

Sofia has admired martial arts and signed up to a club. This club was special, the martial arts were learnt in a very precise way. One day, a guy came in wearing a black ninja suit. What happens when Sofia sleeps with this mysterious man?

Tokyo Gangsters

2 Likes

On a trip to Tokyo, Lilly James meets the sexy gangsters of the Yamaguchi. What will happen when she falls for the cold hearted deadly gang lifestyle ? (8 IS UP)

Pregnant by a werewolf gang leader bad boy (don’t read 100)

1 Like

I love that

1 Like

1 Like

Little did Mia Selvincertt know that the hot bad boy she’d been crushing on was also a gang leader…and a werewolf?!
She tries to get closer to him as she has the power to make him let down his guard. What happens when she gets a little too close?!
99 out, don’t read 100!
I’ll be writing a little extra something for her cousins half brother :wink:

Pregnant by a pregnant gang leader who’s also my arranged half werewolf half demon half vampire lover

1 Like

You get pregnant by what the title says. What happens when you find out? (sorry this is crap but I couldn’t think of anything and I miss this thread)

NEXT TITLE: My girlfriend’s hot mom

Life was perfect for Lauren, that was until she met her girlfriend’s hot mom. It was harmless stares at first, but now Lauren can’t resist the supposedly non-existent charms of Mrs. Walker. How will Lauren escape from under the strings of her girlfriend’s mother?
(I’m sorry, it’s really bad)
Next title- Betrothed to my brother’s best friend who also happens to be a bad boy heir to the throne

2 Likes

You have always secretly crushed on your brother’s best friend. But what happens when him and your brother make a deal, and your brother gives away your hand in marriage to become a filthy millionaire.

Selfish much :roll_eyes:

How will your life turn out now that you are forcefully engaged to the bad boy?

My Secret Admirer is my Boyfriend’s Twin Brother

1 Like

sara is dating Ansley. When she starts receiving notes from her “secret admirer”, she assumes these notes are from Ansley.

What happens when Sara find out her “secret admirer” is actually her boyfriend’s twin brother, mark?

Pregnant by my boyfriend’s best friend

1 Like