The Cliche Machine

I was a popular and loved by the school. I was secretly top of my class and I had the hottest boyfriend. But I fell in my love with a geek along the way.
Baby with my principle.

You started a new school!!! All eyes are on you but you find yourself in a relationship with your principal and the bad boy!!! Love triangle! But when you become pregnant, the drama thickens as the principle’s daughter is a mean girl and is in love with the bad boy!

My gang leader’s teacher’s bad boy son

1 Like

My Gang Leader’s Teacher’s Bad Boy Son
I was in a gang, to save my family, my friends and everyone. He has a teacher, and he is old and ugly. But, He has a bad boy son, and one day he took me out for coffee. But he was getting chased by the S.W.A.T. He grabbed his motorcycle and drove me there, and then he dropped me off at my house. And he slept on my bed! He was a sweetheart, Until I got pregnant by him!

What should you do?

Pregnant With My Dance Teacher

3 Likes

You tried to perfect the steps. You suffered through the classes, and then practiced as much as you could when you got home. But you did it. All that suffering was for something. Because now you’re pregnant by your Dance Teacher! But is pregnancy all that it’s cracked up to be? Find out!!

That kid that called me fat all through school kissed me and now we’re in love, about 5 minutes later.

1 Like

That kid that called me fat all through school kissed me and now we’re in love, about 5 minutes later.

One day in like high school, called me fat. And then he kept doing it. Until the last grade of High school he kissed me, and now we are in love. It’s been 5 minutes, and you found out he’s a gang leader. Atleast he’s hawt

Dating my Best Friends Trash can

4 Likes

You know you shouldn’t. He is YOUR BEST FRIEND’s TRASH CAN. But he is hot and you can’t resist… who’s will you choose? Your best friend or the TRASH CAN!!!

The mean girl’s bad boy boyfriend and the teacher!!!

2 Likes

There’s Axel, who has been your long time crush for as long as you can remember. But, he’s the Meany Megan’s boyfriend and simply put – he’s BAD. And then there’s Mr Darcy who is handsome and kind and gives you the sweet dreams at night. But, he’s your English teacher. Both are forbidden as such. What would you do?! (CC, Ink)

LOL - Lack Of Love OR Lots Of Lust?!

LOL- LACK OF LOVE OR LOTS OF LUST

So this dude name charlie came in my room and dumped me, and now im lonely.
f o r e v e r. But, there is this guy Bryan who came over and he was hot, I was in a club. And he took of his shirt an it was weird. I was in love. :smile: Mostly because he did some stuff that i can’t say :slight_smile:

The Life of a teacher in love with a student

The Life of a teacher in love with a student
You have been a teacher for St. Peter High for 2 years now and has been looking for love. BUT what he didnt except is to fall in love with his student Mary. CC* Season 10 out now!!!!:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: 100 episodes left!

The Cover!

NEXT: It starts with a kiss.

3 Likes

You stalking the thread huh?

1 Like

It Starts With A Kiss
There was this boy, Jack. We kissed once… and it all started here! He became more protective around me, and he was very nice to me. He loved me… more than I can Imagine. He’d buy me things… He’d love me. And thats when I found out, he wanted to Marry me.

In love with a goddess

1 Like

And give you an std.

1 Like

“She wasn’t a real goddess but she was one to me.” “Her beauty shines like the sun.” “I love the new her.” “Strong and cute.” Can I get a girl like her to love a nerd like me? Will, she love him or will his life be torn apart forever?! CC*| Chapter 100!| SPECIAL EPISODE SOON!*|

COVER

Next: I love my master Ivy. 18+++
action, comedy, romance

2 Likes

I will make a cover for it hahah

1 Like

Love My Master Ivy
The hug with my Master Ivy. Her eyes, looking in mines. and her fingers touching my skin. The cries on her shoulders… her love for me. Here I am being a assassin. Guns shooting, and Love bullets hitting my chest. “I love you, Dice.” She’d say with my nickname. I’d smile. Saving her is hard. When she kisses me… my heart opens, with butterflies. Ivy, she’s my heart.

Cover

Preggers by my TV

1 Like

1 Like

A tale as old as 2 years ago. You love your favorite show. “My heart My Bad Boy!” The Best drama and romance ever! You love Brad the bad boy of the story. You just wanna kiss him! But her wish comes true and Brad kisses you while still on the tv! IMPOSSIBLE! BUT THE NEXT DAY SHE IS PREGNANTYZ? OR PREGNANCY OR WHATEVER. How and where? The answer awaits!
The Gang Leader Next Level: Love or Lies!

2 Likes

Love or Lies!
Alot of times my boyfriends/girlfriends lie to me. I’m in a gang, and the Gang Leader is my boyfriend. He keeps secrets from me. “I-I am not dating anyone else.” He’d nervously smile. Everyday I deal with this… but sometimes I think he’s trying to keep me safe… and my brain always thinks “Is it Love or lies?”

But… everything awaits. What… is he thinking?

Powerless (Superhero loves a city girl)

1 Like

P
O
W
E
R
L
E
S
S
Episode 665
Amy lived in the city for her whole life with superheroes and villains. Amy has always
Felt POWERLESS until she meets Zac A Very powerful hero! Who she starts to fall for? But secrets await when finds out they are powerful together and That Zac is a villain.

My Neighbor is a Bad Boy! Episode 35

1 Like

My Neighbor is a BAD BOY!
I loved him, he loves me. I saw him one day driving a motorcycle. I asked if he’d drive me home. He nodded and took me home, I noticed he stopped at the house next to mine. He told me to go. I said thats not my house. He said it’s his. I felt him hug my waist, and let me go… and I walked to my house. Ever since that day, I’d see him at school… he’s a bad boy…

BUT WOULD HE LET ME?! DOES HE LOVE YOU BACK?!

Crushing on a Robot

1 Like