The Cliche Machine

I want love said Jack on my favorite show “High Way Love!” I want it to be no one loves me. I’m a geek and a nerd BUT I can make a robot boyfriend. And so she did! She changed everything with that one robot. It was like faith and it was. Can she keep the secret or will it bust out?

Next:You are MY faith!

1 Like

YOU ARE MY FAITH
I was friends with this girl, (char is a girl too) She loved me, and I loved her, she’ll help me alot… with books and everything. Until I fell for her. It’s a secret… but she likes me too. I keep it a secret… and she doesn’t know.

How will you explain to her?

Geeks VS Rebels but i’m in love with one :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Geeks Vs. Rebels …but you are in love with one

Geeks and rebels were always at war. The nerds who would always stick up to the teachers, and the rebels who would always skip school. What happens when you’re a geek who’s in love with a rebel? And you get impregnated by a geek?

Next: The Wolf Pregnacy Pack (lol)

1 Like

Wolf Pregnancy Pack

You’re a wolf who was abandoned at birth. Now, you’re kidnapped ( then you’re perfectly fine with it ) and you’re crowned Queen of the pack. What happens when you fall in love with a wolf that was banned from the pack?

Good Girl, Bad Teacher

2 Likes

I was always the good girl. Untill I want to a prostegious new school with a sexy bad teacher. It wasn’t long till I fell l for him even though I tried to resist. There was a blond bitch tho. Everything is just peachy now because I married him.

The good girl mafia leader.

1 Like

I’ve always been a good girl. My husband’s a preacher and everything. But one day, the mob came to town and I had a sexy affair with the mafia leader. Now im prreggo! :hushed:

My Bad Boy is an Unfaithful Werewolf Mob Leader

2 Likes

My Bad Boy is an Unfaithful Werewolf Mob Leader
I have always had a crush on this Bad boy at school. I always wanted him to be mine. Until he told me a secret, and then I’m preg, and then he went away on a full moon. I was looking for him and he turned out to be a Werewolf Mob Leader!

Married to my Bad Boy Dog.

4 Likes

His tongue was never the only long body part. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Although he sniffs the other lady dogs, he still loves you. He always leave you alone at home while he is chasing cars but still give you light licks at times. While you clean the house, he plays with balls. He claims you although you can’t put him on a leash. :woman_shrugging:t4:

Pregnant By My Shoe Cleaner

4 Likes

Your a star, you are walking to go get your shoes cleaned. You arrived and saw this HOT guy.
His blonde hair, and blue eyes locked into yours. “May I get my shoes cleaned?” You asked, and he came along and pointed to the seat, You sat down. And then, you got pregnant.

Pregnant By A Demon

3 Likes

You just arrived to Hell. Congragulations! Once you take your first step, you trip! But someone catches your fall. As you open your eyes, you see a red-colored light brown haired, Demon. “Are you okay?” He asks as his hazel eyes sparkled. “I am now.” You reply with a smirk. “Wanna get outta here? I know a place where we can get closer…” “Leaving with a stranger I just met?—Sure!” You walk into a room with him and next thing you know, you wake up Pregnant! :scream: What will happen next?!

Pregnant By a Hotdog–?

3 Likes

You love hotdogs and men but what when your super hot gang leader crush turns to a hot dog and you’re prengantaratatga by him?! WTFFFFFFF?! Do you have a hot dog baby or is she dreaming CC 18+ EPISODE 5041 OUT NOW!
MY SECRET RICH FREIND’S BOYFRIEND THAT I LOVE! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

MY SECRET RICH FREIND’S BOYFRIEND THAT I LOVE! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

LMAO, so… jack is my bff so ya! Jack has a boyfriend and Jack is like super rich.

Like yeah, I always steal his money :smirk:

Jack’s BF is secret cause ya, but I found out.

JACKS BF STOLE MY BRAS i AIN’T GOT NOTHING, i WENT OUTSIDE AND HE KISSED ME.

I got pregnant too.

:smirk:

100000000000000000000 chapters coming soon!

18+ KIDS.

AND CHEETOS ONLY1

PREGNANT BY A COMPUTER

3 Likes

Lana was a regular girl on her computer and then became pregnant!! The biggest one of all SHE IS 15 YEARS OLD LOL. CC CHOICES MATER 18 PLUS KIDS

pregnant by a werewolf hades

5 Likes

Pregnant By A Werewolf Hades

One day MC walked down a forest all alone until some boy tackled her, they laughed and talked, and BAH BAM. PREGNANT. Also MC was only 14 years old!? And she found out he was a WEREWOLF!

30000 Chapters left!

In love with my Brother.

2 Likes

MC is a typical nerd. Her brother is the school bad boy.
Imagine having your brother as the school bad boy :o
After a scandalous affair with her teacher, MC has moved on and accidentally fell for her own brother. She thought it was just infatuation but now she knows that she is truly in love.

(LOLOL sorry I’m not good at this XD)

The Bad Boy Gang Leader Killed My Hot Teacher Boyfriend!

2 Likes

The Bad Boy Gang Leader Killed My Hot Teacher Boyfriend!

MC was chilling with her boyfriend… until he got shot and MC was like: OMG OMG OMG.

And there stands a Bad Boy, as hot as fried chicken. He grabbed his motorcycle and saw me, and I went with him.

It was worth it.

(That’s even better than mine.)

In Love with a Boy Fairy

3 Likes

MC is a bullied nerd that everyone hates.

but then WOW A HOT BOY FAIRY THAT CHANGED HER LIFE

he chANGED MY LIFE SO MUCH THAT EVEN THAT BLONDE POPULAR RICH GIRL FROM SCHOOL WONT EVEN MAKE FUN OF ME ANYMORE

Pregnant by the Bad Boy son of a Gang Leader

2 Likes
Pregnant by the Bad Boy son of a Gang Leader Story Description

You were a normal waitress living a regular life until you had a one night stand and then found out you were pregnant by a gang leader’s son.

Both the gang leader and his son set their eyes on you. Who will you choose?

The father of your kid or a ruthless leader who’s too old for you?

Go on a journey to discover which one of these bad boys makes your heart beat the most. (*CC) (*Choices matter)

*please note, this is just for fun, I mean no offense to anybody, thank you. If I wrote something that bothered you, let me know :smile:

The Sparkling Vampire :scream:

2 Likes

The Sparkling Vampire - When Aria Smith, a totally normal nerdy girl, stumbles into the path of the bad boy vampire, Grayson, she discovers a world of sparkling hotties that will do anything to protect her. (oof that hurt to write)

Next title: My hot teacher vampire bad boy gang leader mafia boss!

One day you enter chemistry class and your prof starts acting strangely around you almost as if wants to bite you.

Your relationship with him is distant until one day, at night you’re walking alone when people corner you.

Out of nowhere your prof saves you and it turns out he’s a mafia boss that runs the most ruthless gang in the city at night.

And, oh yeah he’s a vampire.

Will you be able to resist his dangerous charms or fall hard for him? Read to find out! (*CC) (*Choices matter)

Next title: The Werewolf Falls in Love

1 Like