The Cliche Machine

MC walks down the street… the full moon glistened in the light. A robber steals her bag, and a mysterious man tackles the man. The man walks into the light, and he’s a FLIPPING WEREWOLF! MC falls in love blushing. She grabs the bag, and the Werewolf kisses her. “I’ve always loved you…” The Werewolf smiles. “OWEN?!”

Falling In Love With My Spanish Teacher…

Mr Spanish was never attractive to you until that sexy party where all the students f*cked their teachers

The Popular Nerd

2 Likes

MC was a Nerd, she began popular after a hot Popular boy came over and made her day, now MC is powerfully a nerd, but It all started with doing there homework…

Dating The Best Boy Ever

1 Like

Dating The Best Boy Ever

MC loves the most popular boy. He finally noticed her and they fell madly in love.

My Brother, My Boyfriend

MC has the hottest brother ever, she accidently kissed her own bro! SO her own brother even likes her. But then MC’S boyfriend comes by and MC goes CRAZY.

Pregnant by a fish

:thinking:

1 Like

( What? Pregnant by a fish? )

Pregnant By a Fish

MC fell in love with beautiful mermaid. They somehow made love and now she’s pregnant with a goldfish.

The Most Powerful Being On Earth

The Most Powerful Being on Earth

MC is an invisible nerd that obviously gets bullied 24/7. One day, she wakes up, looking PRETTY AS HELL.
She goes to school feeling so POWERFUL. She could do ANYTHING. Then the hot bad boy obviously falls in love with her!

My sexy vampire gang leader ROOMMATE

1 Like

Your life is totally ordinary until a sexy guy moves in to your apartment! Can you resist his temptations while finding out his hot vampire secret??

Next on the featured section… My Wolf Pack Bad Boys!!

1 Like
My Wolf Pack Bad Boys

One late night, when you were walking home from work, you find these HOT boys standing near your home! What happens next when you find out their…secret? CC|CHOICES MATTER|18+!!!|EPISODE 10 OUT NOW!!

My bestfriend’s mom’s friend’s HOT stepson

1 Like

( I’m having trouble understanding that title, lol )

Bestfriend’s mom’s stepson son something something.

He kissed me. I kissed back. It was hot and steamy, considering it was a hot tub, after all. I loved it as he pulled down my—

The Spy I Used To Love

2 Likes

Jordan Whilicker and Moira Jane used to make the perfect couple until Jordan found out Moira Jane was a spy, he knew he had to end it.

Pregnant by my teacher who’s also my step-brother

2 Likes

Pregnant By My Teacher Who’s Also My Step-Brother

MC’s teacher wasn’t always super attractive to her. One day after class, he told her to stay back. Apparently they had the hots for each other, and they ended up…conceiveing something. Her mother married his father. What now?

Bad Boy Vampire

MC’s school day was terrible, she’s been bullied and skipped a class. She went to Home EC, and she sat down, she was going to take care of a egg. She got her partner, Jason… A HOT BAD BOY! She soon finds out he’s a vampire, and he stole stuff!

Hot as Fried Chicken Boy

(Hot as fried chicken= Hot as heck)

2 Likes

Hot as Fried chicken CHAPTER 1

I have always been the nerd in school, but after the holidays its senior year and I am hotter that ham- wait Hotter than fried chicken (that one was better) and now I have all the ugly people falling for me and the hot people scowling at me. will I make it through high school without getting pregnant by a nerd?

• 18 plus CC choices matter

Ugly but Hot at the same time

3 Likes

Ugly But Hot At The Same Time

Ever thought of a situation where you could be Ugly AND Hot at the same time? You are the school nerd by day, working stripper by night at a night club. What happens when the owner of that club AND the leader of Italian Mafia sets his eyes on you? Will your secret be revealed? [CC, Ink, Episode 5 OUT!!!]

Next Title: Bad For His Heart

5 Likes

XDDDDD thats gold

1 Like

Bad For His Heart
As the school’s super tough bad girl, you’ve never fallen for any of the dumbass jocks and players that flirt with you. When the new Bad Boy™ moves into town, will he finally unlock this bad girl’s stone heart, or will she destroy him like all the other boys??

NEXT TITLE: The Last of the Supermagic Moon Blood Alpha Wolf Pack

1 Like

The Last Of The Supermagic Moon Blood Alpha Wolf Pack

You never expected your mate to be an Alpha…and that too the one who is the last white wolf of your rival pack – The Supermagic Moon Blood Wolf Pack. [CC, LL, ON HOLD!!!]

Next Title: I Fell For My Lesbian Step-Sister

3 Likes
I Fell for my LESBIAN Step-sister

You’ve known this girl for a long time…she’s popular. Everyone LOVES her, and you find yourself falling in love with her. But GUESS WHAT? She’s your new STEP-SISTER! CC / CHOICES MATTER / LGBT+ / INK / CHOICES MATTER

My Gang-Leader TEACHER

2 Likes

My Gang-Leader Teacher

I loved Ms. Bad-Girl. She was so hot and smexy. Then I joined a gang whom she was the leader of. We made out pretty hot and heavy…

My Step-Sister’s Friend’s Brother’s Mom’s Daughter’s Best Friend’s Dog’s Owner’s Sister is in love with me ( gl with this one )

1 Like