The Cliche Machine

You are a rich California Girl moving to the City There you meet Shane (The most basic name i could think for a bad boy) a bad boy who was born in a really poor family. He seems too cold for your BIG That’s what she said :slight_smile:heart Will this spark become a fire ?
Title : My Bad Boy Teacher Who Is A Vampire

1 Like

You get into a messy situation when you start an affair with your sexy bad boy teacher. Little do you know, he is a vampire who only wants you for your unique one-of-a-kind blood.

Pregnant By A Werewolf Mafia Boss

1 Like

The loser walked through the woods at night, running from bullies. She is taken away by a werewolf who is also a mafia boss. They fall in love and she ends up getting pregnant.

My Bad Boy Vampire Baby Daddy

1 Like

You meet a bad boy at school. Wears leather and drives a motorcycle and cheats several times but ya love him anyways. And then…you find out he’s a vampire…And then you see those two dreaded lil lines! Whatever will u do?

Who Am I

You wake up from a coma without any recollection of who you are. People that claim to know you explain who you used to be, all while leaving you wary of the situation. That is until a mysterious bad boy takes you under his wing, and attempts to bring you to understandment with your past. Who will you trust in this mess?

Next story title: “Unbearable Tension”

After moving to the city, you find yourself low on money. When a handsome rich man offers you a job, you become his personal assistant. He’s married but he seems to be after you. Can you handle the tension?

Story Title: In His Arms

1 Like

Leah was completely invisible in school, and she had a crush on the popular bad boy werewolf football player who didn’t know she existed. But then Leah got a makeover and became the most popular girl in school. She slept with the bad boy werewolf football player and got pregnant.

Pregnant by the Bad Boy Werewolf

Emmalie gets way too drunk one night and hooks up with the bad boy unaware of him being a werewolf! When she misses her period she goes in and finds out she’s pregnant and when she tries to hide it he smells it and tries to hurt her and the baby growing in her womb. When Emmalie finds out that he’s a werewolf and he’s trying to hurt her and the fetus she runs away, now Emmalie is trying to survive with her baby as the bad boy werewolf still hunts for her.

Emmalie se saoule beaucoup trop une nuit et se met en contact avec le méchant garçon sans se rendre compte qu’il était un loup-garou! Lorsqu’elle manque ses règles, elle entre et découvre qu’elle est enceinte et lorsqu’elle tente de la cacher, il la sent et essaie de la blesser ainsi que celle du bébé qui grandit dans son ventre. Quand Emmalie découvre qu’il est un loup-garou et qu’il essaie de la blesser ainsi que le fÅ“tus qu’elle s’enfuit, Emmalie tente maintenant de survivre avec son bébé alors que le méchant loup-garou la recherche toujours.

Story Title: Try to save me from myself

Titre de l’histoire: Essayez de me sauver de moi

1 Like

On the outside, Skyler is your average girl with average grades and an average life. What will happen when her best friend is tasked with helping her overcome her biggest secret before it’s too late?

Next: Seduction in Seaworld

Emily was just your average nerdy girl whose mind is always on books and dreams. But her father was a captain of a ship and she was forced to go to sea with him. She didn’t like the sea. She thinks its barbaric and empty. And then the ship crashed and she was rescued by a super mermaid bad boy who is also the heir to the underwater kingdom and impregnates her when they were fantasizing about their worlds. Will she die or lose her baby (HINT HINT) or fight to be the first human queen of the sea or flee her fate?

Next: Nerd to Diva

1 Like

Savi was always rich and always had everything to make her look fake like all the other Barbie bimbos but she didn’t. She started getting teased because of what she wore and she broke when they said something about her dead mother. She started becoming a diva like the rest just to not feel and maybe make fun of them. Throw it back in their faces.

Next: I Always Liked Bad Boys!

Anastasia has never liked good guys. They are just too boring for her. She wanted a wild ride. That’s why she has always had a thing for bad boys. With the new bad boy who just moved to her school, she thinks it’d be easy to seduce him. Later on, he fell in love with her. But he turned out to be a serial murderer and asked her to flee with him. What will she do?

Next: Two lives

Lauren has never been in a relationship, and is a virgin. But one day her party-loving, quirky bff gets her to go to a crazy party with her! There she meets an arrogant but hot bad boy with black cropped hair, a jawline that could kill, and a tattoo. She quickly swoons but wonders, can she change him? Then she figures out he’s her roommate!

Next: Pregnant by my step-brother who’s a gang boss

omg lmao

Alyssa Winters didn’t know her last name was gonna change until her mom brought home a man saying they were engaged. She also didn’t know that sleeping with the new bad boy at the party was her soon to be step brother. With all this going on she forgot they had been drunk and didn’t use protection. Oof, now she’s pregnant and when she told him he said he couldn’t stay with her. For multiple reasons of course, one being he was a gang leader.

Next: It’s not like I loved you

Ashley wanted to be a normal girl. But then, she gets drunk and hooks up with the nerd in school. Turns out (shocker) she’s PREGNANT! The nerd gets obsessed and starts stalking her. In denial, Ashley avoids him, assuming her feelings for him are related to the pregnancy. Will she admits she loves him, or will she stay in denial.

Next story: Seductive Killer

An assassin has been hired to kill you, but what did you do? Sure you killed a couple of prostitutes, and innocent people, and sold drugs to underaged kids but you were an angel. Turns out this assassin is in hiding, little did you know she is your new assistant who can’t feel and is an amazing actress. She’s also got the body of an angel, and she’s going to seduce you to kill you in your sleep but will you learn of her plan before it’s too late?

Next: Sitting In Killing Silence

Clara is betrothed to a man she doesn’t love. How will she be able to stop the wedding and confess her feelings for the princess if she doesn’t have a voice?
(I don’t know if that’s very cliche though.)

Next title:
Pregnant By My Hot Vampire Bad Boy Gang Leader Kidnapper

Britanny has always had a thing with the bad boy next door. In fact, she and he had a one night stand together, and she was pregnant. And then she was kidnapped by a gang!!111!!
Then she found out he was the leader of a vampire gang and he himself is a vampire. What will happen when a guy from the gang and the vampire bad boy both fell for her and would kill each other for her?
(INK, 3 love interests, CC)
Next: From stripper to fame

You thought u’re going to work as a stripper for the rest of ur life to make money, but then a guy appeared out of nowhere! will this guy change ur whole life? or bring the worst moment of ur life?

Who r u? Where is this? What Happened?!