The Cliche Machine

Your longtime crush is in love with you. But, are you in love with him? Or are you in love with your current perfect boyfriend?

Goldilocks And Brunettes

:laughing:
Laughing so hard right now

You are just an ordinary girl, who moved away from the big city to start anew in a small town. Your life is horrible, but suddenly you meet this handsome bad boy which will turn your life all around. Will you stay with him? Or will your handsome teacher lurk you?

(18+) FULL CUSTOMIZATION - LGBTQ+ (background) characters - (Episode 52 our now!!)

The new girl in town

Ur the new girl and every guy loves you. will you date all of them?

(100M reads!) CC!1!11 18+)!!1!

Your Mom’s boyfriend

You’ve been in love with your professor ever since he has started teaching you. He’s like twice your age but who cares? It happens in episode stories, it can happen in real life, too, right? What happens when you find out he’s your mom’s boyfriend? And he proposed to her!

Next Title: Pregnant by my sister’s boyfriend’s sister’s boyfriend :joy:

1 Like

Erin doesn’t believe in vampires or werewolves until now, when she got kidnapped by her werewolf teacher vampire killer.

Mister Right VS Queen Of Fights

You’re the meanest girl in school. He’s the perfect guy. What happens when you both get drunk at a party and end up sleeping together?

Falling for my gang leader dad’s best friend

1 Like

You are the daughter of the most powerful gang leader in town. Rich, popular, and drop-dead gorgeous with smokin’ hot guys at your feet 24/7. But the only one you want is the one you can’t have, Stinky Brody, a married man with six children… and your dad’s best friend. {CC 10+ characters, mature themes and extra-strong language}

The Loser’s Miracle Makeover

2 Likes

Dear Spider-Man I died at that description!!

The girl’s a loser and can’t seem to fix her problem. No parents, homeless. And suddenly she meets a bad-@$$ on the street. He punches her but she still Seems TO LOOOOOOOOOOVE him!!! When suddenly a goddess comes to her rescue and makes her look like Aphrodite and she wins him over!! REOW!! (Customize the hottie :wink: )
The bad boy’s daughter’s boyfriend

Alice is the daughter of a guy who used to be a typical high school bad boy. The journey from high school bad boy to dangerous gang leader wasn’t hard. What happens when YOU fall for his daughter’s boyfriend?

Next title: Pregnant by my brother’s best friend’s brother’s son

Gregoria 18 years old was a popular girl, liked by almost every boy but what happens when the son of the brother of your brothers bestfriend became pregnant with you after a breakup with your boyfriend while you were in a club?

Next title: Pregnant by the kings grandson son

As the hand-maiden of the Queen, you were a little attracted by the notorious, arrogant, yet very dashing great-grandson of the King. Obviously, who wasn’t? But you didn’t expect to fall for his charms one faithful night and end up waking up next to him the morning after. You run away, unknown that you took a piece of him along…

The Intern And The Tycoon

Anna, a small intern in the big city of New York, is working for a tycoon. But when one drunken party changes her status into her bosses- wife? Will she be able to survive this new world of riches? Find out!

A vampiristic school scandal!

Everyone knows vampires, blood-thristy creatures who stay out of the sun. What happens when the vampires strike a deal with the humans to allow them to go to school? Vampires slowly work their way to the top of the social pyramid, and it’s up to YOU to save mankind. But what happens when you fall for the most popular vampire?

NEXT TITLE: the BAD BOY sold me a peach!

You also need to write a cliche title.

1 Like

Sorry, added it! :slight_smile:

It’s a normal day, at the farmers market- until you spot him! He sells you the best peach there, and in about 40 seconds (max) you’re madly in love! Oh and did I mention that there’s a mean girl bully, too?

The were-vampire and the gang leader

You were just living your normal were-vampire teenage girl life when he kidnapped you! It was for no reason and you, logically, fell in love with him. Now it turns out you are gang leader and guess what? He is your bad boy, mafia gang leader, cold hearted enemy! What will happen next?

Falling for his manbun and leather jacket

What a title :joy:
In a world filled with cropped or generic hair, when your eyes spot a manbun, how will you not instantly fall in love? Plus a leather jacket! He’s totally a bad boy! It was love at first sight. Little did you know this love would become toxic as he turned you into a bad girl…

Next: Engaged to a werewolf gang leader

3 Likes

The only thing Julie knew her all life was how to live life as a nerd. That is until she accidentally stumbles across a mysterious gang. Now Julie’s life is changed forever. The hot and sexy werewolf gang leader refuses to let her go, the only option she has left is to live with the gang members. But what happens when she decides to get engaged to the dashing gang leader? Read to find out in this totally original and totally not cliche story.

Pregnant By My Teacher