The Cliche Machine

That’s probably already a story :joy:
Flora was a girl who wasn’t interested in dating and stuff… She was a shy, introvertive girl. But when a new teacher joined the school, everything changed. He fell in love with her and wouldn’t stop until he got her. What happens when she ends up sleeping with him out of nowhere?

Next: Mafia rivals in love

ScarWitch and VizBoy (Judge me not, I couldn’t think of any better names and I was thinking about Infinity War too…actually I’m always thinking of it :laughing:) are the two most dangerous and ruthless mafia leaders in the face of the earth. Until, a secret bond started to form between the two. Would their love be able to bring everything to peace or their thirst for competition outrun everything?

Love Is In The Air

You may have heard of the phrase, “Love is in the air”… What happens when love is literally in the air? Some fairy dropped her love potion in the air and it diffused throughout the earth. Now people are falling in love with whoever they see first. Break ups, divorces, scandals await.

Next: My Lovely Crime

1 Like

You are a shy girl sheltered by your books in the safety of your protective shell. The High School bad boy befriends in an attempt to crack your shell. The two of you fall for each other and a Bonnie & Clyde dynamic is born when you go on a spree of crime. Will you be caught, or will your love withstand the bullets?

Next: Bad Boy: The Act of The Century

Chloe, a YouTuber, decides to try out for the leading role in the new movie ‘Bad Boy: The Act of the Century’ so that she can meet her favorite celeb and long-time crush, bad boy actor Liam Jace Adams. But is Liam really that bad, or is it all an act?

Next:
Falling for My Failure Student

Camila has been in Alcott High as long as she remembers. Forced to get a job soon after graduating from the same school, she has been teaching inside the school perimeters for ages. But the year of 2054 was different for her as she met a student who was so charmingly handsome and attractive that she couldn’t keep her eyes off him. Soon, Camila started giving him personal math tutions to help him with his failure grades and god knows what.

Falling For The Guy With Tan Skin And Black Hair Who Was School’s Most Popular Guy And Also A Gang Leader Who Got Me Pregnant

“Um, hey Ryan? There’s a chick in here -”
“There’s a chicken?!”
The nerve of that arrogant prick! Before anything could happen, I Roundhouse kicked the Ryan guy in the place and ran off with tears in my eyes…
Penny couldn’t believe that a ONS with a stranger would lead her to get knocked up. And its worse when she realized that it was none other than Ryan Beckham, the school’s most dangerous and popular guy who was leader of The Silver Dragons.

The Pretention Game (Yeah, I copied that from The Imitation Game. Screw me…)

1 Like

To survive a cutthroat boarding school as scholarship students, you and your friends start a game where you have to act pretentious and snobbish. The person who acts like the most believable rich person wins. But then…you fall in love with the richest boy in school and get pregnant by him!

Pregnant by the Vampire CEO Who is Also a Prince And Runs a Gang and is Married to Your Best Friend

1 Like

Lol such a nice title.
You’re a vampire who joins a vampire-helping foundation (idk). The CEO of that foundation is like the hottest man on earth. He is also the Prince of Vampires. You bump into your childhood best friend on your first day of work. You find out that she got married and her husband is now the leader of her father’s gang. Anyway, on one drunken night, you end up sleeping with the CEO and the next day you’re woken up by your angry best friend… Turns out your boss was her husband! What happens when you find out you’re pregnant??
Idk what I just wrote.

Next title: My sister’s best friend’s boyfriend

Your sisters best friend is basically like ur honorary sister by now. She invited u to her house for a weekend. There, you meet her in got boyfriend who starts an affair with you!

My Werewolf Baby with a Werewolf King

you’re on an airplane to hawaii, but then your plane crashes and you’re stranded on an island with a killer, gang leader, bad boy, rockstar, billionaire, and CEO. and the next day you’re pregnant by one… who is it? and which one will get you pregnant next?

Next title:
Pregnant By My Step-Brother and his Best Friend

Your mom marries a guy with a son your age and y’all fall in love and sleep together. But you also sleep with your best friend. Suddenly, ur preggo with twins and one twin for each guy! What will you do???

In the Bahamas with a Bad Boy Billionaire

You can’t get pregnant by two people at the same time wtf…
Anyway…
What happens when your hot bad boy billionaire best friend who you’ve always crushed on takes you on a trip to the Bahamas? Will you always remain in the friendzone or will he ever acknowledge your feelings?

Next: My Nerdy Gang Leader

Yes, you can, lol.
Twins may have different fathers.

You always get good grades because you always study like a demon.
What happens when a nerdy gang approaches you, asking you to join in the nerdy gang and then you fall in love with the nerdy gang leader?

Next: Falling for my chubby lab partner.

My chubby lab partner Jim was always… Jim. But when we started eating out together at extreme food vendors while investigating human digestion effects on junk food for our science project, I realised that there was more to Jim than just… Jim.

Next: Pregnant By A Gang Leader While Falling For His Nerdy Twin Brother

that is just extremely weird

3 Likes

Yo, ur spamming

Actually, you can have twins with different fathers! Google it!

Fine I get it, @Secretz_lol told me…

Anyway getting the thread back on track…
You were slowly falling in love with your nerdy best friend. One day he told you that he’s gay! You were broken, you went to the club and got so drunk your vision got blurry. You met this guy who’s sound was exactly like your best friend. Somehow you ended up sleeping together. When you wake up and see his face, you think he’s your best friend but turns out he’s actually his twin! What happens when you find out he’s a gang leader and you’re pregnant?!

Next: The hot, cropped hair, tanned skin, bad boy gang leader.

So there’s a boy who goes to your school with tanned skin and cropped hair (and a leather jacket). He is a bad boy and a player, and you’re a nerd. When you find out that he’s part of a Gang, you are swept off your feet! Yay! Mafia man! He protecc!

Pregnant by my CEO Werewolf Teacher