The Collision: Official RP

@MelanieyM @Owertym @Maya_Reihnard @Alyssa_Epi @EmmaZedler @kateharper @ChicBear

3 Likes

Welcome
In the older days when you were young people told you stories about the old legend… A kiss between a vampire and human. All rules were broken and everything had fallen apart. War broke out and the citizens of each side had been sent into hiding. For years… no contact has been made with the outside world. Until the controlling forces of each group had finally decided to open a school up. Rumors got around to you and your family. Aimlessly applying for a chance to do something in this dungeon of yours, you arrive at the front gates of the infamous school. But for you, you don’t know what you’re getting into. Because after all… vampires and humans are forbidden together, right?

2 Likes

Sienna Harrison

I walked up the steps of Nederland Academy. The school my parents helped create. I noticed a group of vampires staring at me. I can’t lie and say I am not scared of what could happen. But, I hoped that by attending this school I can help bring peace between both groups. I walked into the building a went to my locker.

ORP: Sienna and any of my other characters are approachable!

1 Like

:books: Abigail Mordo

I woke up earlier than others, I wasn’t able to sleep too much because I was too excited for the first day at Nederland Academy. I got out of my bed and headed to the batroom to take a shower.

Most people probably are nervous because it is school full of vampires and humans. I spend my entire life surounded by vampires so it wasn’t a big deal for me. I was excited to meet new people and make new friends

After I finished showering, I dressed up and went to the kitchen. It was still early, so kitchen was practicaly empty except of few servents who were making the breakfest for Grimsbane family. I decided to help them, because I didn’t had anything better to do anyway.

After some time when Holstein, Violet and Reyson woke up and we ate, we left the mansion and headed toward the Nederland Academy.

When we arrived to the academy, we all splited up different ways. I walked to find my locker and saw some girl in the hallway. “Hi! I’m Abigail, nice to meet you” I introduced myself smiling.

@lb15 - Sienna

1 Like

:ice_cube: Holstein Grimsbane

I woke up, took a shower and got dressed. I was thinking about today and tried to guess what will happen at the Nederland Academy.

Someone tought it would be good idea to put a bunch of humans and vampires in the same place. There is so many ways things could go wrong in there. Though I was a little bit interested what might happen and was even looking forward to it

After I finished getting ready, I walked to the kitchen and saw Abigail already there sitting at the table and waiting for others. “Good morning Abby” I said to her slighty smiling and sat down, then we both were chatting about today’s events and waited for Violet and Rey.

After everyone woke up and we finished eating, we left our mansion and headed toward the Nederland Academy. When we got there, we split up and headed different ways.

I looked up at the roof and few seconds later I telsported there. I sat down on the edge and looked down watching people arriving to the academy.

Approachable

:bat: Violet Grimsbane

I was on the forest with a bunch of my friends and a lot of other people which I haven’t met before. We were partying all night until morning.

Yesterday before I left, I put an iliusion of me sleeping in my room. If someone would decide to check on me in the morning they would think I’m still sleeping.

In the morning I returned to the mansion and quietly slip to my room through window. My room was in second floor, but good thing that I could turn into bat and fly, otherwise I would have climp all the way up here.

After I showered and changed my clothes, I went down to the kitchen and ate the breskfest with my slibings. After that we headed to the Nederland academy.

When we got to the academy, everyone went in different directions. I decide to ta a look around the gardens, I was walking around until fell asleep under one of trees.

Approachable

OFFICIAL INFO BOARD
UNIFORM

This isn’t specific, but students must wear something formal yet with black or red.
No clothes including the following:

• Scarfs
  • Hats
  • No hoops or big earrings (studs are allowed)
  • Nothing on the wrist
  • No skirts shorter than your were your arms meet your legs. (Female)

IMPORTANT LINKS

Face Claims

WILL BE UPDATED WILL INFO ABOUT THE SCHOOL!

1 Like

:earth_americas: Aspen Bailey
I quietly dabbled in my “uniform”/outfit for the school day. Looking myself in the mirror I quickly tied up my hair and grabbed my bag. I had only some oats in the morning, seeing as if they is nothing left. Leaving my aunt’s house I walked outside… finally being able to breathe. I ran all the way to the academy, like their was no other choice. Many rich vampire families had went inside a fancy carriage, flew as bats, or some other expensive and luxuries way of transportation. Not too bothered, I walked up to the gates. Nervous, I didn’t know what I had signed up for.

As if there was a choice! I have nothing else to look forward to.

Dusted off my skirt and looked around. I couldn’t see anyone that looked familiar, except for a certain family or someone from the family. I accidentally looked up and walked in the other way… praying we didn’t make eye contact.

I did not know the Grimsbane children would sign up! Don’t they like hate humans or something?

Thankfully (I hope) he didn’t see me and I walked into the school. All giddy.

I hope I can at least meet some knew people.

Outfit:

Approachable

2 Likes

Madonna Brodeur :purple_heart:

I woke up at 6 and showered and got dressed into my uniform by 7. It takes too long for me to get ready. You always gotta look ‘perfect’.

I took my bag and left home. I reached the amazing Nederland Academy. I’ve been eagerly waiting to go here.

I look around at the tall black building. I notice someone at the roof. I wanted to get up there, but I didn’t know the way.

I sensed the power of flying from a girl with dark hair and grey eyes. She could turn into a bat. I looked at her carefully and turned into a bat.

I flew up to the roof using all my energy. It’s a bit hard to fly. I reached the roof and transformed back. I dusted my red dress and turned towards him, “Hello, I’m Madonna.”

Uniform

@Owertym (Holstein & Violet mentioned)

1 Like

Whisper Thorne :hibiscus:

“Whisper!” my mom called me. I eat my breakfast and meet her at the garden, collecting flowers. I hug her and wish her goodbye.

I walk to school. It’s my first day and I hope I don’t screw up, or else, I’ve to go back to being home-schooled.

I find a girl near the gates of the school, hiding from the Grimsbane children. She looked look… cute?

“Hey! What are you doing?” I asked.

@MelanieyM - Aspen Bailey

2 Likes

While I was sitting on edge of the academy’s roof, I saw some girl with pink hair arriving to the Academy, she looked up at me, then she turned into the bat and flew toward me. She can turn into bat like Violet? Interesting I tought. Though the way she was flying, it felt like she was doing it first time.

When she finally got to the roof, she dusted her red dress and introduced herself. “Holstien” I said calmy and continued watching down. I saw another girl near the school gates she saw me and quickly looked away, then another one approached her and started to talk with her about something.

@ChicBear - Madonna
@MelanieyM - Aspen (mentioned)
@Maya_Reihnard - Whisper (mentioned)

2 Likes

“What are you doing here?” I asked. Why did anyone want to stand on the roof?! I was scared of heights. ‘Acrophobia’, is it what it’s called?

“You don’t talk a lot,” I smile and look down at the beautiful view.

@Owertym

1 Like

“What I am doing is my own business, why would I should to tell you that?” I asked, I didn’t meant to be rude, but my tone probably sounded like I was annoyed by her question.

Then she said that I don’t talk a lot, I chuckled at her words then turned to her and raised my eyebrow. “And you asumed that just because I said one word instead of five?” I asked slighty smiling.

“And I’m more interested to know what are you doing here” I said looking at her, it seemed that she isn’t very comfortable being up here. “Or just came all the way over here just ask me what I’m doing?” I joked and chuckled.

@ChicBear - Madonna

1 Like

“Well, if you didn’t want me to talk to you, you could’ve directly said it to my face, rather than being rude!” I snapped back.

I looked away from him. His tone changed really quickly. Now, he was smiling. Who was this guy?!

@Owertym

1 Like

She snapped back at me, because of me being kind of rude to her. She looked away from me, I laughed a little bit “Oh seriously? Now you just gonna stand here looking opposite direction and won’t say any word?” I asked and chuckled again. “Don’t you think that’s a little bit childish?” I added.

@ChicBear - Madonna

1 Like

Sienna Harrison
“That would be amazing.” I laughed. It would be nice to know people in my classes. I heard we will get a chance to put together schedules later. I only got mine because I’m an athlete and ours are made to avoid having conflicts with practices. I heard they are having an event so humans and vampires can get to know each other.

@Owertym- Abigail

1 Like

:books: Abigail Mordo

I shaked my head “No, I’m not nervous at all” I said smiling “Opposite actually, I’m very excited to meet new people, make new friends… Well I’m used to being around vampires, but you make a good point, every vampire is different” I explained to her.

“I don’t know what is my first class, I didn’t checked my schedule yet” I said smiling and shrugged. “Wouldn’t it be cool if it would be english too?” I asked and chuckled.

@lb15 - Sienna

Jade Caruso

I went right to my locker when I got to school. " So many vampires" she thought. She was so thankful that she grew up on a military base, she had all the basic training incase a vampire, or an idiotic human boy tried to mess with her. Jade continued to walk around the school to familiarize herself with where everything was.

OFC- Jade is approachable

1 Like

Madison Jacobs

I sat in the hallway and watched as people walked by. She would never admit it, but she was scared. After all these years why would they force humans and vampires to go to school together?" she wondered. She watched the crowd and noticed there are a lot of kids, both humans and vampires, who have come from rich families. Madison felt out of place because she literally had almost nothing She stood up and went to her locker to put her belongings away.

OFC- Madison is approachable

1 Like

“Oh hi.” I said kinda awkwardly. I love talking but something about this school made me nervous.

“I was just trying to find my- uh classes?”

I giggled a little to play off the trick.

@Maya_Reihnard - Whisper Thorne

1 Like