The Complete List of Everything - Updated! {Art Shops, Reviewers + More!}

Hey! Could you add my art shop as well?

1 Like

The owner of this thread hasnโ€™t been active since October and most of the shops on the list are closed or inactive.

4 Likes

Those anyone know who does free art or edits??

3 Likes

Yes, vintage art shop do! Btw welcome to the community :grin:

1 Like

Aww thank you it means a lot hermosa <3

1 Like

Hey! I was wondering if you could add my art shop to your list, thanks!
Animal Lover Art Shop (OPEN!) - Creatorโ€™s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

1 Like

Hello! I was wondering if you can add my new art shop, thank you if you can!

1 Like

@Starr.Writes @Jaslene_Rivera - The owner isnโ€™t active anymore, thereโ€™s an updated one from @M_H_C_Episode:

2 Likes

@Starr.Writes @Jaslene_Rivera @scarlettm & anyone else who might ask! I am pretty sure Holly has left the community and canโ€™t update the thread :confused:

3 Likes

I know, she hasnโ€™t been active since October.

2 Likes

Oh Iโ€™m sorry! I didnโ€™t really read your response and thought the link was a shop to be put up! Sorry :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Heyyy can you add my shop :two_hearts:

1 Like

Ok, I keep seeing everyone posting stuff here and this is just an announcement:
@hollywood.episode, the creator of this thread, is no longer active, so until she is active this thread is basically inactive. If you post your links here, you wonโ€™t get on the list. @M_H_C_Episode made a new one, but this thread and most of the shops are inactive.

7 Likes

Are you hiring artists??

This is not a shop. The title explains exactly what it is. So does the first post. If you read the previous post, youโ€™d know whatโ€™s going on with this thread.

2 Likes

@hollywood.episode can you please add my shop :blob_hearts:
:dizzy: Astronomy Art Shop :dizzy: (Open&Free) {Splashes, Art, Edits,โ€ฆ}

Hey!! @hollywood.episode can you add my art shop please!! It is

1 Like

Unfortunately, itโ€™s closed :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oh

1 Like