The Confession Thread 😘

Hi! U can confess anything here! I’ll start!
@Sarina.K @k.w.episode @AS007 @S.Dsana @discobot

13 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

3 Likes

@Sarina.K I mostly see u on the forum games section and it’s really fun playing with you here! I love you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I love you too :kissing_heart::joy:

2 Likes

ahem ahem

1 Like

As a forum games buddy

1 Like

@k.w.episode I’ve seen you on the forum games section too and although you are my enemy in “Username war” and “Warring kingdoms”, I still had fun with u. Love you too!
As a frenemy.

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

@AS007 I’ve seen u too on the forum games too and mostly on “Ridiculous bans” and “Accusations” thread. I love you too!
As a best friend

3 Likes

@S.Dsana I’ve known you through instagram and here too! U r very helpful and kind! I love you!
As a forum and insta buddy

3 Likes

And finally…

1 Like

@discobot I have known u since I joined the forums and u r very helpful! U thought me the basics of the forums and might be annoying but I still love you!
As a… :thinking:
As a… :thinking::thinking:
As a… :thinking::thinking::thinking:
As a… Ughhhhhh

P. S I’m saying thanks to prevent u from replying and for… Teaching me things? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Hmmm…can I say something?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

I am very young, mind you not a kindy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Aww…thank you! :innocent:

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

-Gives Oreos as a token of appreciation-.

1 Like

takes one and returns 3 back
<will add more later on if you know in which pattern I’m using>

1 Like

Dear @AS007
I dont know you at all but i just wanted to say, thank you for everything you do. Your so kind and sweet, plus you make the forums such a better place with your humor! I just felt that i needed to get this off my chest. I dont know what else to say so … if you want to know whats happening read this…

It was a dare :grin:

Love @Wingsoffire

2 Likes