2 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

Same!

2 Likes

Um look up a video called

Moo!

3 Likes

If you dare to laugh and get caught in your mind.

But there is some adult language. So yeah.

2 Likes

I confess I found this thread
:upside_down_face:.
Edit : you can get rid of body unclear :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

THIS WORKS

3 Likes

im trying to change it

3 Likes

I confess that @Unique_911 is the most amazing person especially for putting SHiStar on my cap :sob::gift_heart:

LOVE YA GURLLLL EVEN THOUGH YOU MAKE ME WATCH THOSE CREEPY VIDEOSSS!! :eyes::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Haha she’s great

2 Likes

Yep she is

2 Likes

Hey are you still working on my pfp?

1 Like

Awww Thanks!

3 Likes

I cofess that this hurted me than anything

@Epy.raven Message
It’s feels kinda rude that you would carry on without me. It feels sad that you think you can lead without me. I feel hurt that you would ever think that. That thought you would even tell me “that’s why I broke up with you.” Is dismissive. Don’t give me any of your sappy stuff. I don’t want to hear it. It’s wise for you to stop starting fights etc. I don’t need you all up in my face 24/7. You act like your the only one who’s had sleepless nights trying to put everything together for the group. You don’t always know what’s best and I’m not saying I do either. Your stupidity of thinking this is mind blowing. I don’t believe you can get any better when you act like this. Which is the reason your group is falling apart. Don’t deny it. You know very well that is. Your drama art group drama PLUS their own issues. It feels kinda rude that you blame your own mistakes on others. Instead of fixing them, you make them worse. You’ve lost people that might have been important to you and fighting with them makes it no better. It feels kinda dismissive that you make me feel sad depressed or broken half of the time. It’s kind of difficult that you keep making others think it’s their fault. It feels kinda stupid that you would have the audacity to tell me I don’t defend you anymore when you never really did the same. It feels kinda of rude that your actions had consequences and they made me almost leave the forums. If you would actually trust me for once and not act like you know everything, maybe it wouldn’t have been like this. But of course when you leak this message out to everyone, I’m going to be the bad guy. Your actions have consequences and now I have to take them for you. Obviously you don’t know how much your hurt because your clouded from trying to beat other people with the stupidity of thinking that it makes it any better. Obviously you’re not even going to read this far because you don’t care for me. And even if you do well it’s because you want some tea to spill don’t you? Well never mind that. Because I’m not going to be here anymore. So for my last final wish,

Check yourself before you wreck yourself
Jasmya E.

@everyone message
It feels kind of dismissive disgusting and hurtful that you call me and ex member when it was noted that I was taking a break until a certain person comes to her senses. It’s hurtful that you would all take her side without even knowing half of the story. It feels kind of rude that half of you don’t even contact me from outside the group. Your stupidity of thinking I wouldn’t see all the things you say about me is horrid. Creativity can be expressed but the way you express is the most Horrible way possible. Maybe if you would actually think that your actions has consequences you would know how I feel right now. It feels kind of dismissive that you don’t even care anyway. If you got all the way down to this message I’m sorry to inform you everything I said didn’t spill any tea. So for my final wish,

Check yourself before your wreck everyone else

~ Jasmya E.

3 Likes

Yep

2 Likes

Deep…

1 Like

Well I know I have hurted alot of people in the past but I changed a lot

And the thing is that this hurts me and others alot in Episode harmony

1 Like

And Episode harmony is not falling down cause if it was no one would of been happy today or anything

1 Like

And it caused her depression how bout me

I spend nights crying when she would call me a bitch and hoe and but face and so much more and even threatened me huh

How did I feel huh

2 Likes

I read everything very emotional.

2 Likes