The Confession Thread 😘

I’m going to make a confession…

@epy.raven we have a lot of issues… a lot. a lot. But please know I’m always gonna be here for you. You were my first friend here. I’m always, always gonna be here if someone messes with you. And I’m glad you do the same.

Your welcome even though I hate someone but if they get hurt or anything then of course I will be there to stick of for them and help them even they won’t do the same

I want to confess that my fiancée is amazing!! And I’m so happy she said yes!! :blush::grin::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

@lilysmith10

I’m so lucky!!!

I knew it was her…

I confess that ash from pallet town is Gary thanks

Oh god I meant gay but it autocorrected it to Gary what does this mean I’m shaking

I confess that sunglasses are (^_^)

I confess that there is a lot going on in my life and I don’t know how to handle everything… I just can’t deal with it all…

@Doksanwrites

Please stay safe Jass, I hope you get better.

I confess I sometime cut with seashells
I know its a weird replacement, but it works tbh

Oh my goodness girl!!! Are you okay I’m here to talk I’m sorry you’re cutting

wait I need to add to this.

@kerubiel gosh you’re so perfect. If I ever have an issue, you’re there right away to back me up. You’re so cute and you always seem to make me blush and smile. Don’t ever change. You’re funny and unique and honestly?? There’s no one on earth like you, I wish I could just be with you, in your arms all the time because you make me feel safe and ok and like my depression has just… disappeared. Never feel down about yourself because you’re amazing and perfect in every way and I love you. I love you isn’t even the right phrase, you mean the entire universe to me, gosh I love you, you’re just so amazing and you make me so happy and I feel so calm and relaxed whenever I see your icon pop up and I just love you with every bit of my heart. You’re an incredible artist, even if you don’t realize it. You always, always stand up for me even if I’m wrong. I love you and every single thing about you. How are you so perfect??? Gosh, you make me so happy, it’s insane. And we’re so gay tbh. But I love you so much, you’re so cute, and beautiful, and kind, and funny, and smart, and creative, and talented, and perfect, and amazing and ily. Thank you for being mine. I love you.

I’m sorry you are going through all this and I hope things get better for you soon. We are here for you. You aren’t alone. We are there with you!

You dont have to be sorry lol
I’m fine or atleast I think I am, thanks for the support though

I know and thanks. No offense, but I personally dont thinks its a big deal when it comes to me cutting personally. But for other people its is idk why.

I confess that I want some strawberries

It never is a big deal to the person doing it… self harm is serious… I wish I could take all the pain away from you so you wouldn’t feel the need to do that… it’s dangerous

me too lol
i want to go check the fridge but its like 10 ft away

Jen, please don’t do that… I care about you and it really scares me to think you do that…