The Confession Thread 😘

Holy shit I love you so much this made me so happy. You’re such a perfect girl. I love you so much. And I guarantee you I’m gonna marry you one day.

4 Likes

Peoplous​:upside_down_face::confused:

3 Likes

Kdxjrdhdhvgcv I hope you know I just giggled like a dork irl because of you how dare u be this cute

3 Likes

I confess that ama should be arrested bc she’s too perfect ok like I’m positive that can’t be legal

4 Likes

Ilysm. And like
 Everytime I see your icon pop up I smile like
 So much?? Like honestly ilysm

5 Likes

then you should be arrested too

4 Likes

I confess I am surprised that our emoji smashes were flagged

5 Likes

Me too

4 Likes

What kind of butthead would flag then

5 Likes

I confess I don’t even mind I’m just on the high that’s comes with being with you tbh

3 Likes

I smile so much when I’m talking to you

2 Likes

I confess

For Jess

Jess is my sunshine after the rain. She is the cure against my fear and my pain. She helps me without even knowing what she is doing. I love that she is always there for me. Even if she isn’t there right when I message her when she comes back she will message me back. She is the most wonderful kind hearted, beautiful and caring person I have ever met. She makes me laugh and smile when all I want to do is cry. She knows just how to use her writing to make me feel some kind of way. I can’t express enough how great full I am for her to be in my life. It may be silly to some of y’all but she is my best friend and I’m glad we are close! I’m also glad that when she is ready she will be my forum wife. :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::grin::couplekiss_woman_woman: NO RUSH BABE! take the time you need. Plus I gotta wait on some friends to come back because they really want to be there for us! You are by for the most AMAZING person in my life and on forums. In my eyes you are perfect and cute/beautiful even if you don’t think it or believe it! You are blessed to have a beautiful little baby boy and he is lucky to have you as a mom! You are great! Remember keep your head up and stay strong. You can make it through this! You got this babe! I think if you weren’t in my life I’d be lost. It’s like I would be just kinda wondering around the woods not knowing my way out but when you came into my life you saved me! And for that I will be forever grateful. You mean a lot to me. I hope you know and remember that! I’ll always be here for you whenever you may need me. Day or Night, Morning or Evening. Doesn’t matter the time I’m just a message away. :kissing_heart::couplekiss_woman_woman:
Thank you so much for everything you do for me!

@lilysmith10

3 Likes

Alrighty here’s my big thing, and if I forget anyone please tell me and I’ll write you something.

I’ll start with my children

@epsd.ama- My first born child my darling child not to mention you’re my first friend in their whole forum. Honestly girl you’re the best and I’m happy we met one another.
@16AngelCat- You’re such a sweet angel (lol see what I did there) you’re the best and I’m happy you’re my child as well.
@WinterMoon05- hmmmmm what to say you’re one rebellious daughter
but you’re still a great child :joy: we have a lot in common and I’m happy we talked.
@LukeDaCat- Son you’re my only son and I’m so glad you are my kid. You’ll do great things, and I love you’re story. Not to mention how you better invite me to Africa because it’s beautiful there and I want to travel.
@24aya- My darling you’re always eating some kind of cake, but here’s the thing at least I gave you vegetarian cakes :smirk:
@Whispering_Flower- My dear you’re such a sweet little bean and I’m honored to be your mother.
@anon48422657- You’re so much like my child each day we are very similar and I love that so much about you ma dear. Also remember no matter what I’m here for you.
@Iffy- We haven’t talked in forever my dear but I still know that you’re my darling child don’t forget that I love your sweet spirit and I hope everything is good.
@Eleanor_W-15- Some day you’ll see this and I want you to know I’ll never forget you ma dear you’re my darling child and tea buddy.

So yes y’all know about my crazy bakery but y’all know that I care about y’all very much, and y’all don’t have to worry about the thought of being eatin. :blush:

My Besties

@FinnTheGhost- Sup man I just want to say how amazing you are to help me through all the things that I need help with you’re the best :joy:. But for real I see you more then just an online friend to me but a real bestie at that.
@DandelionKate- Girl you’re amazing as well, and I’m sorry about all the things you’re going through, but just know I’m here for you all the time and you’re amazing. I just know that you’re strong, and super kind you’ll beat any and everything.
@dqrkskin- Wanna know something? When we first talked I thought eh this should be cool why not, but honestly you’re so cool I’m happy we really started talking as well. I hope throughout your life everything goes great!
@Cam- Cam you already know how great you are. Thank you for also always being there. You always have the most kindest thing to say and I want you to know that I’m glad we talk with each other.
@kerubiel- I’ll be honest at first I wasn’t happy when you decided to marry my daughter :joy: but as I look at y’all bonding love and togetherness I realize how amazing you are and I’m glade that she said yes to you. Also I’m glad to know you. You’re freaking hilarious, and you always say the most funniest things, but if you see anyone in need of help you’re always there. So for that I’m happy you’re my friend and daughter in law. Also you helped me unlock my inner wolf thank you for that.
@ChayChay- You’re really great girl throughout everything and I want to thank you for always being there. But just remember Chay you deserve the whole world.
@jenna1012- Girl you’re so kind I’m happy to always talk to you, and be our conversations. Even if we’re just helping out you’re still amazing so for that thanks for being there.
@Mary-P- Sup girl!!! My wakanda sista love ya girl you’re so awesome don’t forget that!

Our cult/fam

@SilverStar- Ahhhhh Star I have to say thank you for trying to save me from Queen today. Lol I have to say you’re a really cool girl and I’m happy we’ve gotten close over the months.
@Secretz_lol- Ayeeeeeee bro!!! I’m glad that you’re my bro here in the forums and I know that you and you’re future wife will do great!
@BadassSaasha- Sup girl I have to say you’re so sweet and kind and I’m happy that we talk as well in the chats.
@Brooklyn_writes- Brookkkkkkkkk i love how much we have in common you know with breaking bad, and music also I love your Episode. Thanks girl for being awesome.
@reverie-
I know you won’t even let me back you :expressionless::smile: but you’re still a cool person to chit chat with and I’m glad you’re in our chats.
@AS007-My niece now lol seem like yesterday I was calling you mother but I guess we’ll forget that. You’re funny girly keep being you.
@Mashia- Popoooooooo you’re so sweet love yaaaaa also I’m sorry I made you into muffins those weeks ago :sweat_smile:
@k.w.episode- Kw you’re a sweet heart you are the first wife I ever had and I’ll never forget you girl! Not to mention you’re a great artist!
@sunflower.jm- My dear grandchild you’re amazing and I’m happy that you’re in our family. Not to mention that you’re a great person to talk with.
@XMysteryX- Hey girl haven’t spoken in a while miss you and just know that I love your energy and you’re so smart and amazing don’t forget that.

Episode Besties

@Purple_Ghost- Ahhhhh Purple you’re so sweet and so amazing for dealing with all of us on discord! :joy:
@KQUEEN- Hey girl listen I know my son did some things, but you’re amazing girl, and I’m happy that we’re friends and enjoy a good screaming cookie once in a while :cookie::joy:
@stephp99- You’re amazing!!! I’m sorry I abandoned you but just know I would be so glad to have you as a daughter.
@amberh.episode- Heyyo Amber!!! I love how you love gravity falls as well! Not to mention I love rping with your characters.
@kitty4322- I love your rp and characters as well I feel like we can have a great friendship growing. And thanks for the sandwich image in my head.
@SlushieAddict- Sup! Honestly dude you’re funny I love talking with you as well, and having our weird conversations with everyone as well.
I hope that was everyone my thumbs are numb :joy:

Spirit Animal

@meadowh- Ahhhhhh girl you’re amazingggg I’m happy to know you, and I’m happy to know that you’re my spirit animal. You always have my back girl and I have yours rock on spirit animal.

You know who you are ma dude đŸ˜‰đŸ–€

@Tellyg47- I can’t wait until you come back and we can talk again. I’ve missed you so much yet it gave me time to really think. I really care about you and I just want you to know that I’ll always be here for you through everything. Thank you for being amazing, and I’m sorry that I let jealousy take over my head. Also I’m sorry that you have eight kids now :joy:

Just remember I care about all of y’all, and I’m glad that I each of y’all. Love y’all!!!

26 Likes

Awww, thanks mum! Love you too!

1 Like

I think I just cried
 in a good way
 thanks coco mama!!! Thanks for being there for me as well

1 Like

Of course girl!

1 Like

Thanks Mom that means a lot!!!

1 Like

asdfghjklñ You’re amazing! I love you~

1 Like

Love ya too!!!

1 Like

Rebellious, I like that very much mother or bro. :sunglasses: And I’m glad we talked too as long as you’re serious about not baking me!! Ily too! :blue_heart::joy:

2 Likes