The Confession Thread 😘

Huh? What was a dare? I swear I’m gonna punch something or someone if my name is tagged again like this… (Joking!)

By the power vested in this Not-So-Delightful human being and on the bloody lifeline of Oreos, if you think you're one hell of a cool person to read this frickin' long line, let me tell you that you're a complete moron to do that. You should do your homework, not waste your time on this nuisance. Go pray to God or something. Get together with your grandparents and make talks. Get a new hobby! Do some exercise, you don't look Miranda Kerr enough. Rearrange your bedroom. What? You think Mommy-Poo is gonna do everything for you? And by God's frickin' grace, stop hogging at the face of phone or laptop or (to hell with every gadget in the world!) desktop non-stop! Are you serious? You're still reading this? Well, I gotta tell ya, you wasted such precious amount of time on this crap, child! Because there's nothing here, NO-THING! What?! You thought you would read this easily and attain enlightenment? Freedom from the cycle of birth? Nuh-Uh. Now, get lost. I need to pee...
18 Likes

sobs for 10 minutes

ahem ahem

Darn :sob: Thanks a ton! You just made my day shine so much brighter. I’m glad I know someone like you, even though just here to cheer me up whenever I’m feeling low. Thanks a whole lot!

2 Likes

Awwwww thanks she’s the best person for my kingdom.

3 Likes

Dammit :joy: @AS007 don’t die!

This one’s legit :point_up_2:

1 Like

You sweet thing

2 Likes

Awww :cry::heart:

2 Likes

What a nice reason to admire me :joy:

2 Likes

What? Who’s marrying who?

1 Like

Me and @k.w.episode

2 Likes

Is that true?

1 Like

Not irl I asked on a dare and she said yes.

1 Like

Okay!

2 Likes

@SilverStar My bestie! You make my day with your discobot talks and T&D humor. I also love you for your Anime obsession! Not to mention the banters we have on Ridiculous Bans and Accusation thread :grin:. Hope this bond may never break. Love you! (As a bestie :kissing_heart:)

@Sarina.K Even though I haven’t known you for long, you’re an awesome gal and an even more awesome-er (ahem ahem excuse English please ahem ahem) sister! I love your quirky responses and really appreciate the fact that you genuinely care for everyone. I am obsessed with your discobot thread too. Thank you so much for everything! :smiley:

@k.w.episode I love every one of your threads you’ve made! They provide immense happiness and joy and refreshment from whatever problems a person is facing in his/her life (I know they do, to me). I thank you too for every happy moment you provided me :blush: P.S. Congrats on your engagement with @Chocolate_Mama :wink:

And to all of the other forumers (I can’t list many out because my stupid bro has to take me out somewhere. You know how boys are…stupid, immature freaks with cooties :unamused:), I thank everyone of you for all the happy memories we made and all the fun we had together! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! :two_hearts::sob:

…Phew! Finally I confessed something and that felt so good! :blush:

5 Likes

T&D humor? :thinking:

1 Like

Oh! Truth & Dare! I now seriously gotta go. Bye! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Bye bestie

1 Like

Awww thank you so much. You don’t know how much it helps to have friends like you who make my dull days shine a lot more brighter. :sob:

P.S: You make the forums a better place with your humor!

P.P.S: I live for your replies.

P.P.P.S: Love ya sista! :heart:

2 Likes

I confess that I saw @Sarina.K be one of the first people to like some of my posts or threads, but never really started a conversation with her, however always saw her posts which made me sure of the really amazing person she is. So I confess that I never acknowledged her when I should have. :sleepy:

2 Likes

Wow, I really had no idea that you think that I’m amazing contrary to what I believe haha. I’m sure you are a great person as well :blush: Thanks for confessing that! If you ever want to start a conversation, we have PMing in here soooo xD Or I’d have to do it?

@Estefi

2 Likes

Aww, thx for thinking I’m amazing :blush: If you’d like to talk I’m open to it :grin:

2 Likes