The Confession Thread 😘

I coffuss
That I’m a bad bitch and you can’t kill me

sorry little kids for cursing don’t copy me ok my little twinkels

Yayyyyy thank you Kate!!!

1 Like

I confess that I hate when people discriminate against editors.

4 Likes

Thank @Chocolate_Mama for everything! Thank you for always being there for me! Love you too! :heart:

1 Like

omg I saw that tthread!!! like omg, they don’t understand how llong edits take and we hate seeing it all wasted!

2 Likes

I confess that I hate everyone

4 Likes

Of corse I love you to!!!

1 Like

even me???

1 Like

Wanna talk?

Oh um sorry if I hurt you in anyway…

Yes, I was particularly triggered.

1 Like

Relatable.

Please PM me. :blue_heart:

Awwwww it’s ok

There just fake friends

No not you cause you weren’t in the group thing

Ah I saw that thread too - I understand where you are coming from completely. Art is something the artist should enjoy and feel like doing. I would like to think the people who do my requests enjoys doing them, I have such massive respect for the talent in this community and whether you offer art or not readily, this is your choice!

Van Gogh painted because he freaking wanted to, not because someone screamed at him lol

3 Likes

I confess that I hate my life

1 Like

This is so true. For me personally it takes about 5 hours to a few days to do edits. They take a lot of determination and endurance. If you are editing something you don’t want to, you will half-arse it. It’s a fact. And if you’re making art for friends it’s because you cherish them and you are passionate about them and/or their story. Not because you want people to recognise you.

2 Likes

I confess I’m back!!!

2 Likes

Aerial, just please PM me and explain what happened. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes