The Confession Thread 😘

I really just gotta get something off my chest…

I’m a… a …

POTATO

3 Likes

IM A WAFFLe!!!

1 Like

@Sydney_H
I hate Episode

Summary

This was a dare!!

Yasss Shishter!

1 Like

Erm I should be sleeping right now, but here I am watching the Iron Fist hahahahaha I’m so oddly tired. Yet I want some cool superpowers now.

2 Likes

Who needs flashlight when you have the power of the chi :joy:

3 Likes

MY BEST FRIEND! THATS WHO YOU ARE MY MARVEL SISTA!!! Ahhahahahahahahahahahah I really need to sleep yet you got me hyped. I really want to learn kung fo now hahahahahah

1 Like

LMAO We are better than the Defenders !
WE ARE WAKANDA ROYALITY AND WE’RE GONNA KICK YOUR FLAT A** !

3 Likes

YASSSSSSS WE ARE STRAIGHT FROM WAKANDA!!!

5 Likes

What about me? :eyes:

I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE RIGHT NOW SO BAD THAT I CAN’T HELP MYSELF!!!

1 Like

@Chocolate_Mama wrote a love letter to her crush and I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

2 Likes

wait, mom you did it???

1 Like

Spill the tea !

2 Likes

Hahahahaha ahhhh yes back in the year of junior high. I had this massive crush on this dude I’ll call him M but I sent M a letter telling him how I felt and what not. Man that was the scariest thing I’ve ever done. Also stupid I didn’t even like him like that at all. Then I found out I was really in love with someone else, and he’s another story hahahahahah but Yeppers my first letter. I didn’t tell him I loved him though. Just that I had a crush, and hoped we can get to know each other.

Tea spilt

2 Likes

Hahahahaha this is a while ago NOT THE CURRENT CRUSH!

2 Likes

oh thank gosh I was about to say AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME??? LOL

1 Like

IT MEANS YOU HAVE A CURRENT CRUSH ?! :smirk:
Huehuehue…

1 Like

:joy: trust me you would know.

:joy: yes I do!

1 Like

How I feel everyday imagehttps://global.discourse-cdn.com/pocketgems/uploads/episodeinteractive/original/3X/4/8/4863bcb817e9a9646a987eac1a24e49f64def7c3.JPG

5 Likes