The Cover Rating Game

Hey, so this is a game where basically someone posts a story cover (from Episode) and another person gives it a rating out of 10 and explains their reason for giving that rating (they may even provide suggestions) and then that person posts a cover to be rated. If you don’t have a cover to post, that’s OK, you can feel free to rate the cover but only one person should rate a cover, not a bunch of people. And yeah, it’s basically a pattern. If you find what I said confusing, let me know and I’ll try to break it down :rose:

Anyways…

10 Likes

Hey, you’re off topic :wave:

Read this

Check out: HOW TO: Get To The Writers Portal

Then I’d recommend watching Joseph Evans’ tutorials on YouTube, checking out the guides by Episode and asking questions on the Forums if you’re stuck with something. You need at least 3 episodes (minimum 400 lines each) to publish.

1 Like

Which cover do I post small or large?

It’s your choice and you can mention whether it’s the small cover or the large cover :smile:

1 Like

Ok, here’s my large cover.

18 Likes

Oh my gosh your cover’s gorgeous :heart_eyes_cat:
If the next person who rates this cover doesn’t give it a 10/10 then a fight will start :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart::hugs:

1 Like

OMG
I just died. That cover is AMAZING.
(I don’t have a cover to post at the moment, sorry :cry: )

1 Like

Moved to Forum Games since it’s a game. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I love it you did amazing on it.

1 Like

Cover I did last night

2 Likes

Bump <3 <3 <3

10/10, you’re so very artistic :heart_eyes_cat:

Now someone post a cover if you want! :heart:

1 Like

Bump

Next Cover:
MC%20cover%20

2 Likes

Bump :sunny:

1 Like

Bump.

I’ll rate that a…8/10. Reason being I can still see a white outline around all of the characters, but it must’ve taken you a long time to cut them all out.

Next cover:

( Click on picture for better quality )

3 Likes

Oh, I think I’ve seen that on the app, or on the forums somewhere!

10/10. Beautiful work with the images, good font choice, and I like the reverse fade on the ‘And’.

1 Like

I really hope you didn’t see it on the app because I haven’t published the story yet :joy:

Thanks!!

2 Likes