🎨 The Cover, Splashes, Edits, Characters, Outfits, Coder, Etcetera Shop 📕 On hold due to family Covid case

Omg thank you so much :kissing_heart: :relaxed:

1 Like

No problem I didn’t know what to do with the outfit sorry if its not the best :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t mind the outfit it’s awesome :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! Could I please have a Cover?

Title: Inferno
By: Kaydence Hawkins
Cover Size: Both (please)
Background: Could you do like one half of the cover is a side of heaven and the other half is hell. You can do whatever you’d like, I just want a heaven and a hell.
Theme: Romance, Fantasy, and action
Props: None
Additional Info: Could you put Ella in the center of the cover but her left eye glowing Red and her right eye glowing Blue? Could you also put Blue and Red beams forming in her hand like she has powers. Also, could you add a floating picture of a snake on the hell side, and a ice blue heart on the heaven side?

Here is a picture of Ella and the pose I’d like her to do (along with a green screen background)

Gemini

Thanks!

1 Like

I will get right on it! Is that the outfit you want? Also what side do you want the Heaven and Hell on?

Thank you!

Yes, that is the outfit I’d like. Can the Heaven be on the Right side and The Hell to be on the Left side if that’s possible?

Thanks in advance!

Of course!

Thank you soooo much! You’re a life saver :heart:

1 Like

Lilac

Hi I love your work i just wanted to put in a thew overlay request images Unknown Unknown-2 Unknown-1

also for the dog one i want just the dog not the grey background if possible?

Of course I will try to get them done as soon as possible!

1 Like

I can’t for the life of me find a scene overlay. It’s a hospital room but with the window so the patient’s family can look in. I literally have been searching and searching. I need it for a scene where I need my characters in a different room looking in through a window at the people in the other room. Kinda like a one-way mirror that police use, if that helps my description. I’ve seen it in other stories, but I can’t find it anywhere. If you could help me that would be great, but I understand if you can’t.

I will try! :star_struck:
Request accepted!
And welcome to the forums

Thank you!:smiley_cat:

1 Like

What is your problem: episodes is saying “unexpected scene. Did you forget to capitalise…” or something like that
When you need it done: up to you… I’m patient
Don’t forget to tag the coder
Coder/Proofreader below
@Emmaatsky

Hey! Can you send me your code?

Sorry I’m not really episode savvy. Does that mean what I’ve got so far or the link to the story?

1 Like

I mean like the code where the error is coming from :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay

1 Like

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NLF_M9SXRBnBW0sVwD0z9wgGw5LM8z5bxL3ENAh1q8c/edit?usp=sharing

at this part:

@JANE
Hey, remember when we meet?

@JEN
Yep, I hated you

you should remove the @ to look like this
JANE
Hey, remember when we meet?

JEN
Yep, I hated you

and as a recommendation you should add a talking animation for example:

JANE (talk_armscrossed_shrug_neutral)