The Crazy Monkey Story Reviews! (Closed for now)

Hi there!
I’m Black Jack (@black_jack), the founder of The Crazy Monkeys! We are now accepting requests for reviews and will give the feedback here along with a post on Instagram (The feedback will be posted on this thread if you do not have Instagram or do not frequent it. We will still post it on Instagram as well).

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

We also provide backgrounds/overlay, story prompts on Instagram, photo edits, splashes and outfits if you need any ideas!

Check out our Instagram HERE!

Requirements to Request:

1. If you have Instagram, you must be following us
  2. If you unfollow after your request has been finished, you may be blacklisted and unable to make a request in the future
  3. Please note that this will be honest, and meant as advice to help you grow as an author
  4. Also note that your review is based on the first three chapters of your story
  5. Your patience is greatly appreciated, and we will do your review in due time!
  6. Please refrain from requesting two reviews at the same time
  7. If any changes have been made, please notify me, otherwise your review may be dismissed

If you are unable to follow any of these requirements, you may be blacklisted

We hope you request from us!

:monkey: Tap HERE to request! :monkey:

Waiting List:

12 Likes

Done :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

What is your ig account? So I can follow!

It’s epi.crazymonkeys :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I think it’s more appropriate that I say thank YOU!

1 Like

Followed and requested. I’ve requested my feedback to be put on Instagram but I don’t mind if you want to post it on either or both. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Done! :star_struck: requested and followed!

1 Like

Thank you <3

1 Like

Follows and requested as well! :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you very much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Submitted, thanks for the opportunity. :grin:

1 Like

We’re happy to help and so glad you guys are requesting!

1 Like

Hi, I just submitted a request but my story is not published yet. Is my response going to be forfeited?

1 Like

No it won’t be, but can you please send me the link in my PMs please?

Keeping thread open

Hi there, I just wanted to notify you to tell you that I need to get the story link to be able to review your story. Please notify me as soon as possible and send the link in my PMs

Keeping thread open