The Crazy Monkey Story Reviews! (Closed for now)

Story title: City of Ghost
Author: Rain
Author Forums: @Rainepy
Story Review by: Anita (epy.abcc on Instagram)

Review:
In the beginning I instantly noticed how much effort was going to be put into the story. I really liked the intro to the story, maybe a bit too fast, could be slowed down, but I was very impressed. There is lots of spot directing which made the story more realistic not only to read, but to watch as well. A few of the background seasons where a biit too bright and I also didn’t get any background info right off the bat. I’m sure that if I continue reading it will all make more sense and everything will come together. I enjoyed reading and look forward to more episode!

1 Like

Thank you for the review, I appreciate it! I’ll keep what you said in mind.

1 Like

No problem! And I’m sure Anita appreciates that a lot!

• Black Jack

Keeping thread open

Keeping thread open

We are slowly but surely getting these done! I am terribly sorry for the wait

Keeping thread open

Keeping thread open

Keeping Thread Open

Keeping thread open

@Tsukino_94
@SilverLady

My biggest apologies, we will get your requests done within the next few days!

2 Likes

Story title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Author Forums: @SilverLady
Story Review by: @black_jack (blackjack.stories on Instagram)

Review:
First of all, wow. I really loved your story, and your pacing!! It was amazing. You made good use of overlays, and had your own Backgrounds!

A possible idea you might want to look into, is when your characters teleport, the magic circle should fade in as they arrive. Occasionally it just appears along with the characters, and it feels abrupt. Grammar wise, I only found one mistake at the very beginning of the first chapter. You had said, “Greeting all” it should have been, “Greetings all.”

In the third chapter, when Senan is waiting for Amara by the waterfall, he suddenly appears onscreen. You may want to double check that.
When Thomas and Drew leave Amara alone at home, also in the third chapter, the zoom seemed a little finicky. It’s possible that was just my phone. At the very end of that same chapter, you should reset your zoom as it wasn’t reset.

Finally, I’m really loving your visuals, and I can see the love and hard work you’ve put into your story!! I also really love the length of your chapters, they’re just perfect!! Overall I loved it a lot, and I am so glad I chose to read this story as my review!!

2 Likes

Requests are now open once again!!

1 Like

Thank you very much for taking the time to review my story. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed it. I’ll be sure to look into the issues you brought up. :grin:

1 Like

Request a Story Review!!

Keeping thread open

Story Reviews are now closed while we complete them!

Keeping thread open

Keeping thread open

Keeping thread open

1 Like

Keeping thread open