The creepiest thing that has ever happened to you

What is the creepiest, unexplainable thing that has ever happened to you? It can be paranormal, a pure coincidence or something that you just can’t explain :eyes:

6 Likes

I don’t know really what happened there, but once I was walking into my room and when I turned around I saw a shadow of a person, and after a few seconds it was gone. I never felt so creeped out before.

7 Likes

I was pushed over by a ghost one time on Halloween in a haunted building at my school…

4 Likes

My mother and I were in the house together, just us. When we heard someone call our names, we both said ‘huh?’ and we both answered ‘I didn’t say anything,’ and we just looked at each other, and said ‘you heard that too, right?’ we both nodded. Lol, wasn’t really creepy, though.

4 Likes

not paranormal. i served food at a lady and when i looked at her she had the most evil expression anyone could have. i’ve never been more scared and creeped out in my life. it was like facing a serial killer.

5 Likes

I need to know more now!!

3 Likes

When I was a kid I went downstairs to let the dogs out like I did every day at like 7 and I went to he door and saw a big black shadow like 6 feet tall standing at the end if the deck and I was like “the f*ck is that” and I walked closer and it noticed me and ran away and I heard something run into the fence of the yard (I have a lot more my house is so haunted🤷)

5 Likes

okay :joy: here’s the whole story…

What happened...

so i was in this theatre at my university with a friend on Halloween that was supposedly haunted by 2 spirits (one nice and one evil). i never really believed much in ghosts and spirits so i was just like whatever. but during the play, my friend wanted to go to the bathroom so i went with her. i was waiting out in the hallway by myself while she was in there. everything was fine until i felt this weird sensation like someone was physically trying to push me over. i tried to regain my balance but i still felt this pressure. there was no one standing behind me or walking behind me or anything. it was just me. then the pushing feeling stopped but, all of a sudden, i heard this strange tinkling piano music that sounded like it was being played on a really old and run-down instrument. i looked around and there was no one playing any music by me, the play wasn’t like a musical or anything so it didn’t come from there, my friend didn’t have music on. there was no way to explain where it was coming from. it went on for about a minute and then stopped. i was just standing there hoping my friend would come out soon. but, then, there was this weird thing that happened with the lights. there was this painting on the wall of one of the people who supposedly haunted the place. it was pretty dark over it because they didn’t want any light to go into the theatre and distract from the show. however, in that moment, the picture suddenly became illuminated with this really bright light. all i saw was the lady’s face glowing in the dark hallway. then the pushing feeling started again. i was about ready to run out of that hallway but then my friend came out of the bathroom. the lights turned off over the painting and the pushing stopped again. she didn’t think that anything looked or felt wrong. we went back to our seats and the whole time i couldn’t shake the feeling that someone was watching me.

6 Likes

This would honestly make a great Episode story :grimacing:

4 Likes

So true! @writerren

4 Likes

@Zey

I might seriously have to think about it for next Halloween! :joy:

4 Likes

That would be so cool!

4 Likes

Do it!!

4 Likes

Not paranormal or even really spooky, but something that’ll send a chill down your spine:

I was chillin’ at my cottage, in Middle-of-Nowhereville, Northern Ontario. Far from the cities, the insects rule the world. Big ones, little ones, stingy ones, bitey ones, all sorts of insects.

I was just minding my own business, reading my book, when I saw one of those giant, hideous beetles flying at me! :scream: For scale, its body is about in inch long, give or take.

Nasty-ass bug looks vaguely like this

These monstrosities aren’t dangerous, they don’t sting and won’t bite unless really provoked, but they look like a nightmare. So I jumped up and ducked out of its path.

When I turned back around, I couldn’t see where the bug had landed. “Oh well,” I thought to myself, “the demon-beetle must’ve flown away.”

So I went to sweep out my trailer.

I swear, five entire minutes had passed before…

…I felt the scratching of little legs on the back of my neck… :scream::scream::scream:

You’d better believe I clawed that little fucker off and beat him to death with my broom.

Little freak had just hitched a ride to my trailer, chillin’ on my back for several minutes without me noticing. :sob:

Enjoy the creepy-crawlies on your skin after reading this. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

We lived in this really old house when I was 6-10. Like super old. Back before hospitals became a thing a doctor lived in it and took his patients there. A bunch of weird things happened. Our attic entry was one of those squares in the ceiling and it would open on its own, same same with doors, and windows. The upstairs just gave you an eery feeling, which is where my room was. And every night I would always see a shadow of man in my door way :grimacing: and that’s why I still don’t sleep with my door open. Maybe it was my imagination, but I still hate even driving by that house.

3 Likes

This reminds me of a video I saw on YouTube some time ago! About a faceless man that appeared in a girl’s room

1 Like

Ohhh! I wanna go search for it!! Maybe I can relate to her :joy:

1 Like

oOh yay i thought my paranoia disappeared :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Welp (today) around 3pm someone rang the doorbell and knocked really loud and aggressive… it was raining outside, my friend just left, and I was home alone. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Oh dang, that’s scary af

1 Like