The creepiest thing that has ever happened to you

Yeah, I was trying to enjoy lunch! Ugh how rude of them

1 Like

Lol! Facts

1 Like

Oh oh! One time I couldn’t find my. Clock and I kept hearing the ticking under my bed and found it there…

And I have a playroom for my little sisters in the basement and in the storage room every time I close the lights a horse would neigh… and now it doesn’t…

2 Likes

Your house and neighborhood haunted :rofl: jkjk

1 Like

It was like 5 AM, no one in my house was awake because all the doors were closed. Anyways I go down and the TV is infront of you when you go down- I sh*t you not I turn on the lights and it turns on! I don’t have a cute fancy TV so when it happened I stood there for two seconds and f@cking ran! Because I couldn’t see the remote and I knew where I left it- anyways I was terrified since around my area there’s a lot of break-in’s.

2 Likes

When I was 8 years old, I had a sleepover with my friend. At that time, I lived in a very cheap apartment due to my mom’s recent divorce. It had cockroaches and those cheap laundry machines. My friends liked the apartment because it was cozy and it was funny how badly the place was run. I don’t remember the details, but we were closing the door. My friend named S and my mom were talking as she closed the door with the key. I was a little ahead of them. We were in a hallway with the cheap lights flickering. I blink. I see a girl with her black hair over her face and a white dress. She looked a little younger than me. My heart dropped. I immediately turned to my friend to tell her to look at the creepy girl. I grabbed her hand and pointed to the spot at the end of the hall. She wasn’t there anymore. They just ignored me anyway. When we were walking to that spot after, I remember feeling very uneasy.

Notes; Name changed for privacy reasons, I didn’t know what pronouns to use for the thing.

2 Likes

Omg, that is extremely scary :flushed:

When I was growing up (around 11 or 12), I had this child sized doll. I kept it in the corner of my room, and always had it facing away from me because it would creep me out otherwise.

Anyway, it was the middle of the night, and I remember waking up only to immediately lock eyes with that doll. Which I specifically remember having it face away from me!!! It scared the hell out of me but little old me wasn’t having any of it so I just picked the thing up and yeeted it down the flight of stairs into the basement and went back to sleep.

The next day I gave it to a neighbor that was around the same age as me and I shit you not the same thing happened to her. I asked what happened to the doll and she told me she dropped it off at the dump and it was never to be seen again. I have a hate for dolls now because of that incident :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

One time I was at my grandma’s house and she runs a daycare. I was going to pick up one of the babies so it wouldn’t put it’s fingers on the window and I saw this pink shadow walk in front of the door/window and into the garage. I sh*t you not I picked up that child and ran like a vampire because that scared the fuxk out of me. I told my grandma and she went to look. She came back and told me there was nothing there, I don’t go into the garage alone anymore.

In elementary school there was this tree over an area by an entrance and it was really big so shaded almost the whole area. There was a square of dirt and then blocks around the tree that rose about two feet tall. So my little kindergarten self climbed up and sat on the cement blocks with my two friends. The tree started shaking, not just the branches moving in the wind just shaking. Earthquakes are rare, and I’m talking like once every one-hundred years, so it wasn’t that. I looked at the tree because I was scared and I noticed this “face” carved into it. It had eyes and a mouth (that was smiling creepily, might I add), I can’t remember if there was a nose or not but it was creepy. And every time I sat there I always felt like there was something creepy watching me or something.

These aren’t very scary, Ik but these are the best I can do :joy: I have more I just can’t remember them. Maybe I’ll add more in the future :thinking:

2 Likes

I hate dolls too, only because of a creepy story I was told at a summer camp one. They’re creepy asf, my grandma used to have a room decorated for just old porcelain dolls because she loves them. She told me that she’ll have them given to me in her will, I told her I’d burn them and laugh. Ain’t no doll gonna haunt me nor f*ck up my life. No sirree

3 Likes

Yikes! Yea ima be having nightmares tonight :joy:

1 Like

Please never let me become one of those grandmas :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:joy: me too! I used to bring over a couple of close friends (because at the time I was hanging out with them and helping my grandparents) and I would bring them into that room. They would look and be like, “That is creepy!” I would always say “The amount she has or just in general” reply: “just in general”

1 Like

If that’s not scary, Idk what is

2 Likes

:joy: most trees I see around here have at least one facial feature naturally “carved” into it :woman_shrugging: and I see colorful shadows like that all time, I’m probably just hallucinating tho :joy:

2 Likes

During Friday my family and I went to a park that is haunted in South Carolina,
You can read the history of it below,

(During the day it is a beautiful park, but at night a gloomy feeling hangs overhead that make many believe it is haunted. In the early 1700’s, nearly 50 pirates were executed at White Point Park and it is believed that spirits come back to haunt the park at night. Stede Bonnet and his crew were among these pirates hung from the park’s old oak trees. Stories of pirates’ faces staring from within the trees have been reported, as well as sightings of figures hanging above. Some have even reported glancing down in the water and seeing the reflection of the executed pirates on the waters’ surface.)

3 Likes

Not paranormal or something I can’t explain, but truly horrifying. My grandmother used to take us to the park when me and my siblings were kids and on the way back she brought a bag for picking up litter (this was not a well cared for park and she is an old hippy). It got late really fast one day and as we were walking back it was dark before we even got out of the park, I’d picked up a can that had been near the swings where there was a light and the hand I was holding it in slowly started itching. We get out of the park into the streetlight and I see that my whole arm is covered in ants, like it looked like I was wearing a black glove and they were crawling up my shoulder and into my shirt. This incident lives on in my nightmares to this day.

5 Likes

Ok… idk if this is just my imagination or…

So when I was like 6-8yrs old. We are in my cousin’s car and while my cousin’s mom was driving… I saw like a man sitting beside my cousin’s mom dressed like a old fashioned clothes, he wore like a white sweater w/ bloods on it and a black slacks with blood… I didn’t saw he’s face cuz it was cover in blood and he’s head is like boiling on blood?:sweat_smile: I just can’t explain. And he’s like invisible? Sorry…

2 Likes

:sob:

2 Likes

How did you react?

1 Like