The Critique Corner ❤ (Share, Promote and Read!)

Hi @aprilish I would like to get a review, please. :blush:

Story title: Rewinded life.

Author name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back and change situations that escapes from your hands?

Genre: Comedy, romance, life.

Episodes: 5 (Working on chapter 6.)(Ongoing.)

Link:

To be honest, no. I only read the first couple of chapters before giving my review. With all due respect, there are many stories which I do not find interesting, or stories with too many grammatical errors or directing problems. I can’t exactly read several chapters of such stories. However, I’ve also come across many well-written, well-directed stories which I read till the end and give a shout-out to. So it really depends on the story. However, since I don’t know anything about your story, I’m going to say that I only read the first few chapters.

Hi, Lia! I’d love to read your story, (sounds really interesting, by the way! I wish I could have such a power!) but I’d really appreciate if you’d read my story first. (no number of particular chapters needed, just until the point you find interesting.) Once you’re done, let me know. I’ll get started on yours shortly.

1 Like

HI hope someone will read it

Kira and Ray meet when ray asks Kira for directions to a local hospital one day in the park, but instead of telling him the directions she draws him a map and hands it to him without saying a word. On the back of the directions is a picture Kira drew of a mother and child. On the first day of school they are both surprised to find that they are in the same class. Later, Ray walks in on their teacher sexually harassing Kira. Ray promises to protect Kira in exchange for a painted version of the sketch that was on the back of the map. He also offers to “lend Kira his body,” and she asks him to model for her. Thus beginning a relationship that is opposed by the world in general. They draw on their love for each other to heal the wounds the world has left on them

Sure! I’ll read your story Aprilish, thanks for taking the time to respond. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, Autumn. I’d love to read your story and give it my feedback. However, I’d really appreciate if you read mine first and let me know once you’re done. I’ll get started with yours right after that. (you can find my story details at the top.)

Also, I know it can be a little hard to start off as a new author, but you should check out the way some of the other people have formatted their posts. I’d strongly suggest putting in additional details such as the story title, genre, style, cover, and so on, and also shortening your description. Hope you’ll consider it. :slight_smile:

It would be great if anyone could find time to read mine. Currently editing it, as I’m now including art scenes, overlays etc.

Title: Autumn Falls.
Style: Ink.
Genre: Romance.

Don’t mind doing read for reads, but my preference is reading romance :slight_smile:

Hey there! I’d love to read your story and give it my feedback. However, I’d really appreciate if you read mine first and let me know once you’re done. I’ll get started with yours right after that. (you can find my story details at the top.)

Hey, Lio. I’d love to read your story and give it my feedback. However, I’d really appreciate if you read mine first and let me know once you’re done. I’ll get started with yours right after that. (you can find my story details at the top.)

Also, I know it can be a little hard to start off as a new author, but you should check out the way some of the other people have formatted their posts. I’d strongly suggest putting in additional details such as the story title, genre, style, cover, and so on. Hope you’ll consider it. :slight_smile:

ok thx I have not uploaded the sotry yet

Oh alright. Let me know once you do. :blush:

Yes but I need something to check me out for English but thank you

Like a proofreader? I’ll be happy to offer my help (not sure how fast I’ll be able to do it, though.) Feel free to PM regarding it if you want.

Thank u!!!

1 Like

Hi! I’ve published my story a couple of hours ago! I hope you could give me feedback, or just a r4r, I will go read your story too obviously!
Author: Bonnie Dundee
Title: Game Of Disguises
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Chapters: 3
Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events. What happens when they find themselves at the wrong place and in the wrong time?

I have read yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohmygosh, you made it to the end! That just makes me so happy! THANK YOU! :’)))) I’ll get started with yours soon and PM you my critique.

Wow, your story sounds super interesting! I haven’t come across anything like it. I’d be more than glad to read it and give you my honest feedback. Just let me know once you read mine! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I am reading yours and it’s very well directed :smile: I added it to my favorites to keep reading, I really like it so far !

1 Like