The Critique Corner ❤ (Share, Promote and Read!)

mustread
opinion
general
community

Hi there!

Thanks for creating this thread.

I’m writing this story about a year and a half and now I’m revamping the episodes before publishing. So I’m dying for an honest review.
I’ld love to do the same in yours!
I don’t know why, but episode community hides my comment :(.
Probably I’m doing something wrong since I’m new here.

Thank you for your time!

Title: Different Worlds by dkr_episodes
Here is the link.

Description: That sassy mouth of yours, puts you in more trouble than you thought. Especially since Gabe Milinghton, a sexy jerk, has set his eyes on you. This ain’t be good, honey.

Hello @aprilish sorry for the delay. :slight_smile:
I finished reading your story. I liked the character of Cosmo, his scene made me laugh. :smile:

Aww, thanks a ton! So glad you liked it! :’) I’m about to start yours right away. I’ll PM you my critique. :slight_smile:

Hey there! It might take me a while to get to your story. Nonetheless, I’d love to give it my honest feedback. However, if you want it soon, then read my story (details at the top) and let me know once you’re done. Then I’ll push you up the list.

Hi, Lia! No problem at all! Thank you SO much for taking the time to read my story! :heart: I’m so very glad you liked it! (and yes, Cosmo’s one of my favorites, too! :wink:)

Your story is next on my list. I’ll read it and send you my critique as soon as I can.

Thank you! xx

Thank you @aprilish ! :slight_smile:

HEY EPISODIANS!!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hi, Giselle!

I’d love to read and give your new story a review! (I’m a huge fan of Greek Mythology, by the way!) I hope you continue reading my story as well. :blush:

Hey this is my story!

Title: dangerous life
Genre: mystery
Discription: Hira was a normal girl before her parents were murdered and she falls in love with a dangerous gangleader.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4777981217734656

Thank you! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hey, Ilayda!

As mentioned above, I’d love to read your story and give it a thorough AND honest review. However, due to the high number of stories I have left to read, as well as my personal schedule, this may take a while. If you would like a review quickly, then check out my story, ‘Fantastical: Silhouettes,’ by clicking here, and let me know once you’re done. Then, I guarantee your story will be read and given a review immediately.

Thank you!