The Death Cure I¦|¦I RolePlay I¦|¦I Official Thread

Hello. I am Kale and I proudly present…
▂▃▅▇█▓▒░The Death Cure░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
The RolePlay

You feel a pain in your spine. Your eyes are hurting. You want to fall asleep. But something doesn’t let you. You slowly open your eyes.
You’re laying on a metal bed, covered with white blankets. The room is small. You put the oxygen mask of and take plastic tubes supplying food and water of your arm. There is a sign on the wall, a small dresser in the corner. You try to remember, but everything maintained in your memory is knowledge you assembled and basic skills.
The note says…

A deadly disease has hit Earth. The best of the doctors put you and some others in a comma while testing cures on you to make humanity survive. But even if you are alive, you still might be sick. You can easily take test to see. You’ll find the instructions in the lab. In every room, there is a map. Since you’re reading this, we failed to survive. Make your best to save the humanity. Good look.

You need to save humanity, but first, yourself.

The RolePlayers:
@Kale (Jinny Moore), @HopeFrvr (Lana Brooks, Leo Freas, Antony “Anto” Paschi), @Clarkiiie (Missy Clark, Brady Gage), @Littlefeets (Elena Rivers), @Episode.BriarRose (Isabella “Bella” Valentine), @fal.renet1398 (Zeen Rourke), @HermanEpisode (Mallory Fairchild), @readerslivesouls (Jace Woods)

Links:
Faceclaims
Sign-Up Thread (CLOSED)

Rules:

• No hard swearing, for light use blur
  • No offensing other roleplayers
  • No mature themes (for audience under 15)
  • No Mary Sues A. K. A. perfect characters
  • No god-playing A. K. A. controlling other characters

MAY THE ADVENTURE BEGINemphasized text

The Death Cure I¦|¦I RolePlay I¦|¦I Sign-Ups CLOSED

ANNOUNCMENT!
The RP begins with characters waking up from comma in their rooms. They feel dizzy and weak, time at time there’s a pain in their spine. They can also feel a weak headache. They should read the note, then go out of their rooms and search for other survivors - by instinct.

Lara Anderson

Lara’s eyes flick open quickly, she straight away looks up, and sits up. As she sits up, a sharp pain runs down her spine, and when she looks up the room starts spinning. She feels that if she was to stand up, she would fall straight over. What is going on? She thought. She seemed to be alone, and she didn’t seem to remember anything that happened before this. When her eyesight adjusted and the room stopped spinning, her eyes fell on the piece of paper near her. She stands up, taking a moment to gain balance and walks over to it. She took the map, anxious to know what’s going on, and walked out of the room, trying to locate the lab, but she was distracted when she noticed the sign on the door. Lara Anderson. She read to herself. Is that me?

OOC:
Approachable - she just left the room so i assume anyone who leaves their room will be able to see her

OC: On the door of every room, the side facing the hallway, there is character’s name and surname. That’s how they know their identities.

Brady Gage
As he bolts upright in his tabletop bed, Brady feels sweat trickle down his neck and face. Brady has no Idea where he is, or what he is doing in this bright room. Curious, Brady opens the door of the his room. As he walks out of the hallway, Brady is shocked to find a girl.
@Ella

Missy Clark
Missy wakes up in a dark, cell like room. She has no Idea where she is or what she is doing here. As she gets up out of the metal bed, she is shocked to find that she is wearing no clothes. She walks out of her room, quickly so that she doesn’t pee herself. As she sprite across the cold floor to the bathroom, she notices a Picture of a Girl, titled Missy Clark,
“Wow” she thought, “Do I really look that good?”
OOC Missy is aprochable in the hallway bathroom.

Lara Anderson

She was taken aback when she saw another person walk out of a room. Her immediate reaction was fear. But she needed to know what was going on, maybe this person could give her some answers. She wanted to stay cautious though, just in case he was a murderer. “Hey…” She started, but as she started talking, she realised that he probably knew just as much as she did. So instead of demanding where she was, she instead just said, “I’m guessing you don’t know where we are either, do you?”

OOC:
@Clarkiiie - Brady Gage

Brady Gage
“Hey,” Brady Replied. “Actually, I don’t remember who I’m.” “Well, My name.” He Chuckled.
Brady stared at the girl, Wow, she’s beautiful he thought. “Do you remeber anything?” He said as he sat down in the floor.
@Ella - Lara Anderson

Lara Anderson

“I don’t remember anything. I only know my name because of…” She pointed at the sign next to her door with her name on it. “Yeah, I’m Lara.” She said, with her head tilted to the side slightly. “Brady?” She his sign out loud.

OOC:
@Clarkiiie - Brady Gage

Brady Gage
“Brady”, he questioned her. “Hold on,” he told the girl as he stood up and made his way to the Bathroom. I need to find a mirror, he told himself.
@Ella - Lara Anderson

Lara Anderson

“Oh okay.” She said. She watched as he left, running her hand through her hair, wondering if he would actually come back.

OOC:
@Clarkiiie - Brady

Missy Clark
As Missy stood in the bathroom (She was unaware it was the Boys bathroom) she heard the door open. Missy darted behind the door, just as it opened.
“Hello?”, is anyone in here, said a boy’s voice. Missy was mortified, so she slowing got up and tried to open the door. Utterly failing.
As the boy turned around, Missy using her brains said, “This is not what it looks like, the Aliens took my clothes, and I forgot how to read… Bye!” As she sprinted across the hall way into her room.
@Clarkiiie - Brady Gage

Brady Gage
As he opened the door of the boys bathroom, he heard russling. “Hello?”, he said as he opened the door.
Just my imagination he thought. Oh but was he wrong. Just as he thought he was alone… A girl stood up, naked and told him disturbing things, then exited the room giggling.
. . .
“This has to be a dream” he told himself. As he looked in the mirror, “I guess my name is Brady Gage…”
He hessitently walked out of the room, and back into the hallway next to the pretty girl.
“Hi again, let me properly introduce myself, I am Brady Gage.”
@Ella - Lara Anderson

Lara Anderson

“I’m Lara. Lara Anderson.” She said. She took a pause for a moment and looked at him. He was quite good looking. Maybe that pause for a moment turned into a pause for a while, then she snapped out of it and looked away. “We need to figure out why we’re here. A note said to locate the lab and it seems to be,” she looked down at the map, then pointed in the direction of the lab. “This way.” She quickly started walking that way, without looking at him again.

OOC:
@Clarkiiie - Brady

Jinni Moore
She slowly opened her eyes. She felt pain in her spine. She closed her eyes and opened them once again. What the hell is going on? she thought.
She sat up and stretched her arm. She pulled the tubes out. As she spotted the note on the wall, she quickly red it and then just sat for a while.
She looked at the door and pilled the map off.
She slowly pushed the door and stepped outside. She slowly closed the door and saw the name on it. Jinni Moore.
She looked around the thin hallway and spotted a girl and boy talking. She began to fold the edge of white scrub-like shirt and walked to them.
“Um, hey,” she said. “I’m… Jinni. So-” she coughed twice. “You red the note, right? We should find the cure? Maybe?”
She looked at them. Good. she said to herself. A perfect way to embarass yourself.

@Ella @Clarkiiie

Lara Anderson

She looked at the girl who just approached them, then looked at Brady to see his reaction to her coming. Then looked back at her, “Uh yeah, I think it’s this way.” She said pointing in the direction she did before.

OOC:
@Kale - Jinni
@Clarkiiie - Brady

Jinni Moore
She nooded. “Okay,” she agreed. She went to the direction she was pointing. When she took a step forward, she raised her hand as the pain in her head became stronger. She straightened, turned around and said: “I think we should hurry.”
And continued her way, almost running.

@Ella @Clarkiiie

Lara Anderson

They both started walking in the direction of the lab when they finally reached a door, she opened it and walked into a room that she assumed was the lab.

@Kale - Jinni

Unknown
He heard footsteps and quickly took the test tube. He went ti the iron display shelf and pushed it away. He entered the small room, stocked with water bottles and packs of food. The door closed behind him with a quick click.
OC: No one’s gonna find the room behind the shelf. It’s important for the story.
Jinni Moore
As the door closed behind her, she reached for door handle, when she heard a click. She raised her eyebrows and turned to the girl. “Did you hear that?” she said quietly. The place was divided by one wall, on one side a lot of glasses and test tubes and weird liquids… And on the other side, there where big tables with erird things on them, that Jinni couldn’t compare to anything. A pain filled her back and she crotched a bit. She felt sickness in her throat.
Just… A moment she told herself. You’ll find the cure.
@Ella

Lara Anderson

She was the first to walk in, it was fast, but she did see a figure very quickly, but they were gone when she blinked. She was distracted because of the girl she was with. Maybe she is sick, like the note said - some of us will be sick. She thought. You can easily take a test to see. “Hey, get on there,” she said, pointing on one of the tables in the lab. “I’ll help you.” She said, then she started scanning the lab for something that could help her.

OOC:
@Kale - Jinni

What’s there that can help her?