The Death Cure I¦|¦I RolePlay I¦|¦I Sign-Ups CLOSED

Hello. I am Kale and I proudly present…
▂▃▅▇█▓▒░The Death Cure░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
The RolePlay

You feel a pain in your spine. Your eyes are hurting. You want to fall asleep. But something doesn’t let you. You slowly open your eyes.
You’re laying on a metal bed, covered with white blankets. The room is small. You put the oxygen mask of and take plastic tubes supplying food and water of your arm. There is a sign on the wall, a small dresser in the corner. You try to remember, but everything maintained in your memory is knowledge you assembled and basic skills.
The note says…

A deadly disease has hit Earth. The best of the doctors put you and some others in a comma while testing cures on you to make humanity survive. But even if you are alive, you still might be sick. You can easily take test to see. You’ll find the instructions in the lab. In every room, there is a map. Since you’re reading this, we failed to survive. Make your best to save the humanity. Good look.

You need to save humanity, but first, yourself.

I will need at least 5 characters, 3 male and 2 female (I own one female) and maximum 15 characters.
Free spots: 0
Once the RP starts, you will not be able to create one charactee more if you already own a character. You can have maximum 3 characters. I will own one character woken up from comma and one you will meet in the future.

There will be multiple events. Once you find the cure of the disease, your pain stops. I will let you know when you have taken the cure. Regarding the rate of persemissions of returning memories, at some time some random memories will return to your character’s mind.

Rules:

• No hard swearing, for light use blur
  • No offensing other roleplayers
  • No mature themes (for audience under 15)
  • No Mary Sues A. K. A. perfect characters
  • No god-playing A. K. A. controlling other characters

Links:
Faceclaims
Sign-Ups Form

Tags: @Ella @Littlefeets @SilverStar @Episode.BriarRose @Tellyg47 @mysterypuppy03

The Death Cure I¦|¦I RolePlay I¦|¦I Official Thread

Reserve for one female? Or two?

Reserved two female characters.

So I made 3 characters, I hope that’s ok :slight_smile: Thank you for this :slight_smile:

It is, but it will take more time for me to add them to faceclaims. :+1:

New Ideas Thread [PLEASE READ]

No problem ^^

Reserved for one female.

Reserved one female character.

Reserve 1 male.

Reserved one male character.

I will reserve for 1 Female and 1 male

Reserved one female and one male character.

I can do one!

Cool!

Could I still reserve for a male character?

Sure, I’ll reserve right of.

Dear god, guys! This is going so fast!
Only 3 spots left. I’ll wait for everyone who reserved, but if there no one else would be entering, when should I close the sign-ups?

• Tommorrow
  • Sunday
  • Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday

0 voters

Reserve for Female (If there are any left)

Reserved one female character.

Reserve for male