The Death Cure I¦|¦I RolePlay/StoryGame I¦|¦I Sign-Ups CLOSED

Hello. I am Kale and I proudly present…

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░The Death Cure░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

The RolePlay/StoryGame

The Plot

You feel a pain in your spine. Your eyes are hurting. You want to fall asleep. But something doesn’t let you. You slowly open your eyes.
You’re laying on a metal bed, covered with white blankets. The room is small. You put the oxygen mask of and take plastic tubes supplying food and water of your arm. There is a sign on the wall, a small dresser in the corner. You try to remember, but everything maintained in your memory is knowledge you assembled and basic skills.
The note says…

A deadly disease has hit Earth. The best of the doctors put you and some others in a comma while testing cures on you to make humanity survive. But even if you are alive, you still might be sick. You can easily take test to see. You’ll find the instructions in the lab. In every room, there is a map. Since you’re reading this, we failed to survive. Make your best to save the humanity. Good look.

You need to save humanity, but first, yourself.

Free spots

I will need at least 5 characters, 3 male and 2 female (I own one female) and maximum 15 characters.
**Free spots: 0
Female: 0(@YassineCool, @LorethA, @ScarletSwanHunter)
Male: 0(@C_ssie, @HermanEpisode, @Surface_Hyena57, @YassineCool, @mage158, @fal.renet1398, @Daisy_Flower1 )

Once the RP starts, you will not be able to create one character more if you already own a character. You can have maximum 3 characters. I will own one character woken up from comma and one you will meet in the future.

SG part

There will be multiple events. Once you find the cure of the disease, your pain stops. I will let you know when you have taken the cure. Regarding the rate of permissions of returning memories, at some time some random memories will return to your character’s mind. You won’t make your character’s backstory - I will, based on - again - permissions you put in sign-ups.

Rules:

• No hard swearing, for light use blur
  • Sex is allowed, but don’t go into details
  • No offending other roleplayers
  • No Mary Sues A. K. A. perfect characters
  • No god-modding A. K. A. controlling other characters

Links:

SignUps
Faceclaims

Reserve one male?

Of course!

I signed up!

I’m adding Catty to sign ups right now!

Yay!

Can I reserve 1 Female

Sure!

Reserve for 1 male?

Check!

Signed up! (While in a Uber :thinking:)

I’ll add your character to faceclaims in a bit!

Reserve for 1 male and 1 female?

Sure!

@C_ssie love the date you picked :stuck_out_tongue:

Reserve for one female :grin:

Sure!

This is the last reserve, until the people who reserved from the New Ideas post specify the gender!

I’ll do… Uh… Which ever gender you need

I don’t care, whichever you want!

Two females to even it out I guess