The difference between fair silencing and unfair

This comment has been flagged for exposing Episode’s truth :nerd_face:

5 Likes

You can’t do that. They only want Fair Criticism, you know. Criticism that doesn’t have any critique in it!

3 Likes

Fair criticism means “Episode, you’re still my lord and saviour, but could I possibly, please please please have some freckles oh great one?”

3 Likes

Topic is closed for eternity from exposing. Please praise Episode no matter how much you disagree or else we will silence you. We need Episode to have a good reputation. We do not care for your personal opinions and being a victim. Have a nice day! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Let’s take a minute to get annoyed with the element of human error: when mods think they know what someone’s saying and then report it because of the image they have in their heads. There needs to be more dialogue over what’s acceptable and what’s not.

7 Likes

This thread is so damn true jdsfksdljfsld.

I just feel like none of us need to explain anything at this point? I’m actually really surprised this isn’t closed yet with

“Topic closed permanently as it seems to be only opened to spread negativity. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t expect Episode to do anything. (We’re saying Episode but who knows how much stuff Episode knows about Forums.) I get it, this is a forum for a teenager app. But if you’re going to flag me for being off topic (I’m 100% sure Episode flags users since I got flagged approximately 15 seconds at MOST.) you HAVE to flag the other side as well.

“Topic closed for excessive offtopic posting. Reminder: We are here because we play and love Episode. Please take it to PMs to discuss things outside of Episode.”

Do you realize how much that would save you? Firstly, you’d stop being racist. It’s really funny when Episode profits off of minorities but even a simple things as “We should educate each other as a community” gets freaking flagged.

7 Likes

Literally a whole thread that’s freakin’ hella racist and yet she isn’t suspended or her topic isn’t closed yet, even though they have seen it already.

5 Likes

Don’t forget how many times I’ve flagged someone yet they didn’t get suspended but when a person of color defends themself, OMG! Special snowflake alert! Gotta alert the mods! They are racist as well anyway!

3 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

This got flagged and I cannot. This perfectly shows them flagging unfairly.

1 Like

The moderator gets to pick and choose if the overall comment should be flagged. It wasn’t inappropriate or anything, so they did it personally out of hate and stupidity.

2 Likes

It’s becoming a huge problem. And people are getting into trouble because of them. These trolls go off-topic, they are disrespectful, and say nasty things. Plus, they bring up politics and are cyberbullies.

9 Likes

Honestly, they need to be suspended.

1 Like

I remember when trolls had a sense of humor and actually had the ethical sense to know when to stop and what boundaries to avoid crossing. Nowadays people think trolling means harassing other people and getting important topics of conversation shut down. Let’s bring back the trolls from the 90s and ban the ones we’re stuck with now.

13 Likes

Trolling just got severe in this time. Before, it was less sever and they were just funny.

3 Likes

The trolls are thriving in these forums specifically because Jeremy and Sydney moderate the threads in a manner that shows bias towards marginalized people and is conducive to bigotry driven harassment :woman_shrugging:t4:

Update: this was written on a thread about trolls and has since been merged to this topic, just so there’s no confusion.

7 Likes

Right. It’s ridiculous. Their bias and bigotry is idiotic. I’m tired of seeing people defending themselves and getting flagged for it ans suspended even while the people who have started it or the original offender is scott free.

3 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

That was mine.

3 Likes

Yup.

1 Like