The difference between fair silencing and unfair

Well I’ve noticed a problem, I can get shut up by jokingly calling someone an idiot. However, if said idiot is saying very offensive things without actually calling anyone any names they get away with it scot-free .__.

I also get shut up for defending an argument, yet again. TBH I’m not sure why I’m even commenting on threads anymore

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Yeah and there wasnt any connection between this post and your post about trolls. It’s almost like they’re admitting that their biased moderating has created an atmosphere for trolls :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I feel like the Forums are very biased.

2 Likes

Damn right they are.

1 Like

I never realized till I got put on hold for fighting with a troll who made fun of my past, but if I speak out, I’m gonna get suspended.

1 Like

They treat the victims if we are nothing and can’t defend ourselves. The oppressors get off free while we get the punishment.

1 Like

I said that too.

1 Like

My comment was flagged for pointing that out, if we’re talking about the same thing.

1 Like

What was the comment? Can you show it?

it was early in the forum it was basically made by someone who is ignorant and it was about how people shouldn’t care about diversity on episode

2 Likes

Ah, that was the same person who made fun of my past!

1 Like

Someone is being racist
Moderators:
resim
POC defends themselves
Moderators:

This meme fits perfectly to every Episode situation

9 Likes

Oh by the way, you know the silencing has gone too far when the original poster of this thread is suspended. Gotta love and have racism in the forums but God forbid people defending themselves!

3 Likes

I’m just tired of these racist and discriminatory people getting away with everything. Especially some of these adults. Like one women in these forums will literally shame you for speaking and and defending and say you are a little kid just because you are younger and say you are “seeking attention.” :roll_eyes: Some of these adults will dismiss your opinion for you being younger than them and act all high and mighty since they are older, making them seem as if they are more wiser and better.

7 Likes

I don’t like being treated as if I’m less superior to you just because I am younger. If you speak in a bigoted way, I will call your crap out. I don’t care who you are, I will. I don’t need to give you my respect just because you are an adult. If you show me respect, I will to you.

6 Likes

:roll_eyes: So true.

2 Likes

The sweet, sweet irony

2 Likes

That’s something I hate! Because I’m more mature than most adults anyways, have you NOT see how immature they act!?

2 Likes

I must not get something. Because I thought that users are the ones to flag you. And I saw someone mentioning comments (a few) which I actually flagged.