Oh, look, a flag.

1 Like

You flagged on this topic?

1 Like

Not this. Some others

1 Like

They act so immature, I can’t.

1 Like

Did they really…–See, proving our points.

1 Like

Yup, yet again.

1 Like

They very much are biased.
I would recommend that people collect screenshots and hard evidence showing the pattern of behavior and take it to corporate with a well written statement based on facts and not emotions. I would do it except I realized I’ve spent entirely too much time over the years babysitting this app meant for entertainment, and have opted to stay as disconnected as I can. I don’t think corporate will do anything or care tbh but with the open hostility I’ve seen increasing in the forums where bigots and bullies are feeling emboldened to harass and make disturbing statements, either people need to disengage from the forums or bring it to the attention of the big bosses, because this is becoming an increasingly unsafe environment for people of marginalized groups.

10 Likes

Can we talk about how people who have nothing beneficial to add to the conversation, love to make replies to topics just get a rise out of people or ‘offend’ people almost never get censored. Isn’t that off topic??? I get that you have to look at things from a different perspective at all times BUT why is it that those immature replies stay up more often than people who bring logical points? Similar to that whole tartan situation (even though i personally wasn’t really upset about it) last week…There were actually replies with very good points given that were censored as opposed to replies that were nothing but childish drivel :roll_eyes: hope that was on topic enough

7 Likes

I uh. I was the person who started this whole tartan fiasco, my apologies xD

I constantly get shut up because of it

2 Likes

I think this should also be discussed on Instagram. We could create a group for us, and show it to Episode themselves. Cyber bullying is allowed, but people expressing their opinions isn’t? Sounds biased to me!

3 Likes

Which thread?

I just saw a comment where someone said:

POC is the cancer of the 21st century

Wtf bro.

Edit: Apparently it was about political correctness…

2 Likes

There’s nothing to apologize for though

2 Likes

Tbh honest the mods are out of control and so is the flagging system

5 Likes

watch this get hidden and archived

2 Likes

@EpisodeShadow defended herself against a Trump supporter saying wild shit to her and got suspended and the offender got not punishment at all

6 Likes

She got suspended? :worried:
Thats bull. That girl and others keep doing this >-< wheres their supsension?

6 Likes

As a matter of fact, this thread was moved and hidden twice under false terms when it was first put up.

Yes, the thread about unfair silencing was unfairly silenced briefly :smiley:

2 Likes

If anyone wants to do this please send me your reciepts. I’ll add them all to a highlight so that everyone can access and share the screenshots as well

2 Likes